Day in Berlin (my view of the city)

Teemu

I was on a vacation at Berlin. Wanted to capture some moments from that lovely city by day and night time. Sidenote for myself: don't shoot anythingat the underground stations with a camera, because almost got arrested about that. :l

Please check and comment, Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Nice! You might have had more luck at underground stations if you moved a little further away from Alexanderplatz. That and the stations between Hauptbahhof are regularly staffed with attendants who will tell you to leave if you film. We had some problems at Warshauer Str. for a shoot last weekend, but as long as you say it's for a student project and you're not filming any individuals, you'll be fine.

Anyway, nice little short. I like that you exclusively used tripod shots. Refreshing not to see one bit of wobbly footage.

Nice! You might have had more luck at underground stations if you moved a little further away from Alexanderplatz. That and the stations between Hauptbahhof are regularly staffed with attendants who will tell you to leave if you film. We had some problems at Warshauer Str. for a shoot last weekend, but as long as you say it's for a student project and you're not filming any individuals, you'll be fine.
Anyway, nice little short. I like that you exclusively used tripod shots. Refreshing not to see one bit of wobbly footage.

I don't remember exactly what was the station that I shot at. I tried to google German underground station that has longest escalators. Hmm... Maybe it was that Hauptbahhof that you mentioned?

Nice to hear that you appreciate using tripod in these shots. Actually I have had quite a while this "I want to shoot long takes on a tripod and trust that those takes last". I do this for living also and now days it feels every project are so "quick and dirty", "fast cuts", "handheld", "faster, faster, FASTER". That I'm a bit tired of it. I shot quite long takes when doing this. It came even bit faster tempo because of the music that I orginally thought. But works quite well for my like.

Viewers are getting so fast tired for the footage if nothing happens... Just like people are today. If Google page isn't opened in three seconds after clicking the browser icon, you flip out "what the hell!" :D

Thanks for watching, liking and commenting! :)