C100 video

Hey thanks guys!! That was my video :) I seriously love the c100 and yes a ninja makes it a lot better but hauling more to the Alaskan backcounty than needed would not be worth it. Sure there's better cameras out there obviously, but actually getting a camera that makes you get out and shoot is key. For me it's the c100.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have it because it's the best 1080p image in a sensible easy-to-use camera body, at a good price.

Stick a Ninja 2 on it and it beats C300...

"Sensible" is the key word.  After dealing with ML on a T3i, raw on a 50D, and finally breaking down and ordering a BMPCC I can honestly say if I was using something for regular paying gigs it would a C100 or similar.  Hacks and quirky cameras are fine for hobbyists but I couldn't take the aggrivation at work.

"Sensible" is the key word.  After dealing with ML on a T3i, raw on a 50D, and finally breaking down and ordering a BMPCC I can honestly say if I was using something for regular paying gigs it would a C100 or similar.  Hacks and quirky cameras are fine for hobbyists but I couldn't take the aggrivation at work.

If you want usability without paying the extra for the C100, that's where Panasonic come in. But for me the C100 has something special in terms of image. The colour science mixed with low noise, high DR, S35 sensor and native EF lenses packs a pretty formidable punch.

On paper the GH4 isn't very different (especially with EF speedbooster) but my taste is still with the C100.

On paper the A7s is equal, even better, but I'm HUGELY disappointed with what I've seen from the Sony so far. The colours in all of the videos I've seen don't hold a match to the C100. Please, somebody show me an A7s video with really impressive colour ...