Watch this and be inspired!

jcs

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

"A movie could Improve your life"

I'm going to print that out in foot-high Comic Sans and stick it on my wall.

Seriously, this is great! I couldn't decide whether this is ironic or not, but I think it's completely beyond irony. Their chroma-key layer needs tweaking though, I think.

Fred & Sharon created that video to promote their video production services. They were serious- that's why it's so... what it is (no spoilers here). The video has 1.6 million views. Read the comments on the video for more entertainment.

Fred & Sharon created that video to promote their video production services. They were serious- that's why it's so... what it is (no spoilers here). The video has 1.6 million views. Read the comments on the video for more entertainment.

Wow. 1.6 million view. Now I do feel inspired! Thanks.

Is this supposed to be a joke? 

I thought it was a joke.  But if you follow the links you come to a website where they literally say they will charge $800 for video "clips."  With a rate of $400-$500 a minute.

My guess is these folks are either retired or on disability and slapped together a website just to do some fishing.  I doubt they've ever shot a video for $800.  They probably just have it up there with the hope someone will bite one day.