GH4 For Sale

Simon Shasha

Hey guys,

With regret, I have to sell my 3-week old GH4. I won’t waste anyone’s time with a sob-story, it’s just a serious and unfortunate financial problem that has come up which I must take care of as soon as possible.

I am selling the Panasonic GH4 and Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 lens (that came packaged with it) for $2600AUD (Australian Dollars).

I have the original invoice/receipt (date of purchase 21/05/2014), and after talking to both the store I bought it from and Panasonic, the 12-month Panasonic Australia warranty for both the GH4 and 12-35mm F2.8 lens is transferable to whomever buys it off me.

If you can find it in stock at this price or cheaper, I highly suggest you buy it. I called around 10 stores the other day – most said it is back-ordered until August (September for those that are yet to order). How accurate that is, I don’t know, but supposedly the GH4 is sold-out and back-ordered Australia wide.

I didn’t really get to use the camera other than filming a little bit in my backyard with it – however, from what I did film, it really does produce a highly-detailed and beautiful image. Anyway, I hope to re-purchase it at a later date when I overcome my current financial situation :)

For those interested, please either send me a private-message, or email me at: simonshasha@hotmail.com

I will provide my mobile number to discuss via phone if requested :)

Thanks.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey guys, I've decided to drop the GH4 (body only) to $1650AUD (Australian Dollars).

It still has 11-months left of a 12-month genuine Panasonic Australia warranty. Used only once for approximately 2-hours (an ISO/dynamic-range test that I performed in my backyard).

Must sell as soon as possible to cover a current financial burden.

Please send me a private-message or e-mail (simonshasha@hotmail.com) if you are interested :)

I've got to agree, sorry to say, but this sounds ridiculously overpriced - I could purchase a new body and lens from say, BH Photo for the same price. If you're in a hurry to sell, I'd lower the price a touch. In fact, I live in Vietnam, and even considered your offer, that is, until I checked the exchange rates. Maybe you need to have realistic expectations.