• Similar Content

• By icarrere
      GH5 and Iscorama pre36. The way I saw Japan in  a 9 days travel.
      Thanks to webrunner 5 for his help.

or
      https://vimeo.com/271896481
    • By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By jorgelibra
      C100 Mark II + Extra Battery (Original) + HardCase in perfect condition
      Price: 2800 + Shipping.
      I'm based in Spain but I can ship everywhere, shipping costs are around 50-100 and it will travel in the HardCase (included in the price) so it will be just fine :)
      This is the most reliable camera that I've ever used. ND's included, natural cinematic colors, Dual Pixel, amazingly detailed 1080p from an internal 4K downsampling process (made in camera), dual slot sd card recording, etc etc, just 100 % proffesional.
      I'm selling it just because I allways work with a cameraman which is fully equiped, so I'm not using mine enought.. ¡sadly!