Does anyone have some experience with PNY SD cards?

sudopera

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I got the Pny 32gig for 9 bucks at my Local MicroCenter on sale, 90Mb's. I have used it on my GH3 alot,  and also the C100, 5D and 6D .they worked great for those or just as good as   the scandisk 45mb's i also use but just from the experience with the card standpoint , But I don't know about the GH4 and or really the technical side of it that much, sry

just my 2 cents

I dont know about using them on the GH4 but I will never buy them again. I bought 6 of the Micro SD Cards for some in car cameras for the Baja 1000 that our company was hired to help with for a team. They failed about an hour into filming, sad but good for us the team didnt make it much farther then that so it wasnt as bad as it could have been. 

I dont know about using them on the GH4 but I will never buy them again. I bought 6 of the Micro SD Cards for some in car cameras for the Baja 1000 that our company was hired to help with for a team. They failed about an hour into filming, sad but good for us the team didnt make it much farther then that so it wasnt as bad as it could have been. 

Thanks for the info. It seems that it could be one of those hit and miss situations because they have 5yr warranty.