Lomo OCT18 mount on BMCC

dhessel

I am toying around with getting a LOMO, OCT18 since they are cheaper, for use on my BMCC. I am not familiar with the mounts for these and am not sure what kind of mounting options there are. I would prefer to use it on a nikon mount for my speed booster but m43 is an option as well. Any information you can offer would be great. Thanks.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks I didn't know that. I imagine I could overcome that limitation if needed. Can the taking lens be swapped out since these are not monoblock with other lenses?

Yes, a 50mm OCT-18 anamorphic front will allow a 50 and 75mm taking prime to be swapped. These primes have specific coupling housings to integrate to the front anamorphic to allow unison focus - resulting in a single focus operation. 

My Oct-18 squarefront + 75mm Lomo prime (PL converted) might be for sale soon.

• 3 months later...

Yes, a 50mm OCT-18 anamorphic front will allow a 50 and 75mm taking prime to be swapped. These primes have specific coupling housings to integrate to the front anamorphic to allow unison focus - resulting in a single focus operation. 

My Oct-18 squarefront + 75mm Lomo prime (PL converted) might be for sale soon.

Do you know if this is this possible with the 35mm as well? Can the 50mm spherical lomo (in the proper housing) work with the 35mm anamorphic block?