HELP! Fujifilm Vs Canon Vs GoPro Vs IPhone

Leo3638479274

Hey how’s it going

I’m stuck in some sort of conundrum; considering I know very little about cameras etc I thought I would come on here and ask the experts.

I plan on travelling to Thailand next week - in addition to that, I plan on starting a YouTube channel. Considering I have no online traction yet I don’t see the point in buying a new “high quality” camera to film. I have a couple cameras laying around that Ive barely used. If anyone could give me input on which one would be best to film YouTube videos on I would appreciate it. Additionally I’ll be taking photographs

The cameras I have available are as follows:

Fujifilm XA2

Canon EOS 60D

GoPro Hero 9

iphone 12

thank you for your help!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
12 hours ago, Leo3638479274 said:

Fujifilm XA2

Canon EOS 60D

GoPro Hero 9

iphone 12

The answer kind depends on what lenses you have. But I'd say, leave the 60D at home!

And bring the other three with you. 

iPhone is your "always have on you camera" (as I assume that's your usual smartphone too). The GoPro kinda fills that role too, I'd probably get a super cheap $100 gimbal for the GoPro too, plus the GoPro is great for all the sporty activities and activities around/in the water. 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1525357-REG/feiyu_fy_vimble2a_vimble_2a_handheld_gimbal.html 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1706044-REG/hohem_isteadypro5_isteady_pro_4_3_axis.html 

(you could get a gimbal for your Fujifilm too, but that would be more expensive and heavier)

Then using the Fujifilm for the higher quality video/photos you might do.