• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nocturnes
      Hey, all I am testing waters for my bolex 16/32. In good condition, has really slight imperfections dust/coating mark on the lens but doesn't affect the image quality at all. No cracks/fungus/deep scratches.
      Has the rapido mount which is 67MM but included is a 52MM adapter. Front thread is 62MM
      I used this mainly on a Sony A7S Mark II 50MM Full frame and 35MM in APS-C while shooting 16:9.
      Really nice lens, it can close focus to 1M with no diapoters which works for most cases.
      I just don't use this specific anamorphic as much unfortunately and possibly could be used by someone else?
      Included is a 62MM Variable ND filter for free
      Make me some offers.

• By Zalem
      Selling my Elmoscope-II with Redstan front clamp and Redstan front adapter for HCDNA* for $780 + shipping. Same lens as Kowa 16-H, 8-Z and B&H. The Elmoscope-II is in good condition and produces beautiful images. +$90 for the amazing rear two-piece adapter (clamp) from Redstan.

The rear glass shows some scratches and tiny specs of internal dust which can be seen under a light source (barely visible to invisible otherwise). The front glass is in perfect condition aside from a very small stain at the very edge of the glass that is barely noticeable. I haven't seen these defects have any effect on the image quality as I was able to get sharp and beautiful results from it. Willing to share sample footage.

The Redstan front clamp fits snugly and is very useful as it gives a 72mm thread and the ability to attach filters. The Redstan adapter gives 72mm to 75mm threads, enabling you to attach the HCDNA very safely.

DM or comment if interested! Cheers.
      *I am not selling the HCDNA.
      Will post new pics with the date and eoshd written on a piece of paper if I get any response.

• By sodacake
      Desperately wanted one of these, but didn't have the money until well after they closed up shop and have been on the hunt ever since. Looking to buy in the EU as much as possible. Anybody out there got one? 
    • By maxvonlux
      I'm looking for a Kowa b&h 2x Anamorphic Lens.