Andrew Reid

Lenses

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, heart0less said:

@mercer, love the golden tone. You did great grading it.

It's nostalgic, warm and beautiful at the same time.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that! The funny thing is, this is probably the least amount of work I’ve put into a grade in a while... no LUTs or CST... just saturation and curves.

6 hours ago, thephoenix said:

i will soon strart a subscription 😛

When the video ended with "Large Format Cine Lenses Premista" I thought it had to be an April's fool joke.

Then I went to their website and found Fujifilm's definition of Large Format: 

*The large format refers to image sensors that measure 43.2-46.3mm diagonally. They are bigger than the Super 35mm sensor, which is a standard format in cinema cameras.

If you are looking for a really terrible value for money, slow but actually decently performing standard zoom for an APS-C L mount camera (and frankly who isn't?) then here are some samples from my Leica 18-55mm f3.5-f5.6 from a few days ago.

Its not going to rock your world but it acquits itself well for travel stuff like grey train stations and goats operating a self service buffet.

B_comp.thumb.jpg.2d1c6461893f30bc0908a9ac3b9a7121.jpg

16 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Beautiful, Glenn! Your skills are visibly above any online forum (E : -)

Thanks... I think? Sometimes it’s hard to tell if you’re being sarcastic.

But I have no shame, so I’ll take it as a compliment... 🤣😜😎

Sure, it is : ) No reason for sarcasms there or on your talent: plain evident as matter of fact, not exactly opinion territory.

One thing is tech discussion for geeks or suchlike, other one is about art. Only two modes available: you address your compliment or better to keep silent : D