Lenses

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
8 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Hey guys, got a question about the 10mm and 18mm Tevidons I bought in a rush of bravery a few months ago. Anyone having experience with adapting it to mft? It´s got to be a tevidon to cmount plus cmount to mft adapters. Would be cool if more of the UHD mft cams had a 1.4 ExTele. for s16 crop.

Putting C-mounts on them is super easy so no biggy. I thought they where great fun.

Hey Mattias, Watched both of your videos. First one gave me the idea to try out the Tevidons about a year ago. So thanks. Should just have rewatched before. :) But that way was nicer anyway, having a bit of talk about it. So you unscrew the original Tevidon mount and screw the cmount on it? Great concept. By the way, that cooking video hat an awesome pace and great shots. And making me think  to  buy some carottes today. By 10mm does not look like yours, rings are smaller. The 16mm is larger than your sample. They come in different shapes. You still have your Bolex and Bmpcc?

• Super Members
11 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

Hey Mattias, Watched both of your videos. First one gave me the idea to try out the Tevidons about a year ago. So thanks. Should just have rewatched before. :) But that way was nicer anyway, having a bit of talk about it. So you unscrew the original Tevidon mount and screw the cmount on it? Great concept. By the way, that cooking video hat an awesome pace and great shots. And making me think  to  buy some carottes today. By 10mm does not look like yours, rings are smaller. The 16mm is larger than your sample. They come in different shapes. You still have your Bolex and Bmpcc?

They came in a couple of different housings. Some zebra striped and some all black. But they should be very similar in performance.
Yes, you unscrew put on the new mount. Everything is included and you get a couple of sweet metal rear caps.

more from the Voigtlander 28mm f2.8 on the Canon 5D mark iii. I used a black satin filter this time which is one of my absolute favorite diffusion filters. The rendering of the voigtlander is unbelievable to me. So much character. The defects feel the same as my vintage lenses but the voigtlander optic is incredibly sharp in the center

In preparation for a doc I should begin working on in a few weeks (after the Vietnam New Year holiday), I was testing out a Rode on a boom pole with my el cheapo Sony PCM M10 audio recorder and decided to shoot with the Sigma 60mm f/2.8, the lens I'd been thinking about using for the interview portions. Anyhow, wide open, that lens is disturbingly sharp, so much so that I'm either going to have to step back quite a ways or light my talent with the softest light in the world. 

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, kidzrevil said:

Voigtlander 28mm f2.8 w/ Tiffen Black diffusion FX on canon 5d mark iii raw. I used the filter to help take care of the ugly highlight aliasing from the 5D. At least its not noticeable in these shots ! I love the voigtlander rendering

503DB913-3967-427F-A176-A146F0B6280E.png

D222D463-71F1-4C10-ABB7-2E2929F5E1AD.png

8D425C51-DB8D-4BE2-95F7-6BF7E9056EB1.png

B86E98C4-2984-45BA-8502-996875CAA3EF.png

Kidzrevil:  what Voigtlander 28 is that? the Color Skopar, Ultron, or?

On 2/12/2018 at 5:35 PM, kidzrevil said:

Starting to fall in love with the 5D.

voigtlander 28mm f2.8 

F27BE12E-97EB-4E37-959F-743CEEAAC017.jpeg

C10BA838-5C60-41F0-85EE-6B76AB2B6D59.jpeg

BC9E81A0-62D1-4A6A-BF1F-5C6C1996A2F0.jpeg

23C7B9A7-C774-4B19-8273-1B8F517E4F3D.jpeg

How do you guys feel about 3:2 aspect ratio as an aesthetic ? I want to start playing around with that

If your not answering to anyone but yourself, experiment! I wish I could use the full frame of my A7r II with video.