Lenses

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
4 minutes ago, Phil A said:

Random question: does someone know a vintage 50/55/58mm lens with an f/1.4 aperture that has rendering and color close to the Voigtländer mFT lenses? Somehow can't get myself to buy the 42.5mm f/0.95 yet.

Voigtlander 50mm f1.5 in M mount. Not exactly vintage but they sometimes pop up used for $400 or even less.

5 minutes ago, Nikkor said:

Hey Mercer, what's your film about??? ^^ 

Hey Nikkor, it's a suspense thriller about a man who comes home after spending some time in a mental hospital. The familiar people and places begin to dislodge hauntingly, faint memories of his dead girlfriend but the visions seem real and vengeful. 

It's kind of a mixture between a classic English ghost story and Japanese horror. 

8 hours ago, Phil A said:

Random question: does someone know a vintage 50/55/58mm lens with an f/1.4 aperture that has rendering and color close to the Voigtländer mFT lenses? Somehow can't get myself to buy the 42.5mm f/0.95 yet.

Nikkor auto 50mm f1.4 not exactly voigtlander rendering but they have a very unique/warm look and the color looks great on skintones on my panasonic body. 

On 05/09/2017 at 10:24 PM, mercer said:

Here are a few more screengrabs from my film. The first one is with the Canon 24-70mm f/4...

US - Lowlight Beach - 24-70mm f:4.jpg

And the second is with the Canon 35mm f/2...

US - WW - 35mm f:2.jpg

Haha, in the first one, the actor looks like he is shaking his head that I am posting these grabs... lol.

I am out for more likes today. Very nice! What's the camera?