Lenses

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@jase I don't have a link for the diy, but when I searched for info about the 28mm, I read on Fred Miranda that someone converted an MD speedbooster to Konica AR. He did have photos where he claimed to use it. I'd imagine it would require some shaving of the mount, but I don't know.

Here's a link to the discussion:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1254014/0

@mercer Hahahha ! I was curious about the classic zeiss and this "look" all the old school photographers rave about. I see it now, totally different rendering from the milvus glass I shot with. Its a nice balance between modern & vintage with tons of micro contrast. Now im patiently waiting for the contax zeiss 50mm f1.4 and the 18-35mm sigma to come in. Optimum range of focal lengths for me

9 minutes ago, Nikkor said:

I don't, I'm going into the opposite direction, nikkor-sw ,etc... :)

Right on. I recently purchased the metabones c mount adapter and it has opened up a lot more choices since more c-mounts will fit that adapter. So, since I am whittling down my lens collection I am finding that I really love the rendering of these old Cine lenses. 

Just now, mercer said:

Right on. I recently purchased the metabones c mount adapter and it has opened up a lot more choices since more c-mounts will fit that adapter. So, since I am whittling down my lens collection I am finding that I really love the rendering of these old Cine lenses. 

Well, summer is almost here, can't wait for your film :)