Lenses

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, jonpais said:

Weeds have fewer scheduling conflicts.

73B6CC53-E639-47BD-8F57-4F56E3DE5A9C.jpeg

Wow that looks like a drawing, or a painting. Man imagine being able to have the skill to do that. But Jon may have done a Photoshop job on us. I don't trust him as of late. :astonished: They aren't selling that Really good Hashish over there yet are they? Or you using it? That was one of the Very few good things over there about that War.

17 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

That film picture style looks very interesting. 

It's the only PS I use. I also have Vision Color/Tech, Cine Color/Tech, Cinebooster, Lightform, and Cinestyle, but I never use them. Here's a video I shot with the profile. Some parts have grading, but the segment from 2:41-5:28 is color from the card with grain added:

Hey guys, got a question about the 10mm and 18mm Tevidons I bought in a rush of bravery a few months ago. Anyone having experience with adapting it to mft? It´s got to be a tevidon to cmount plus cmount to mft adapters. Would be cool if more of the UHD mft cams had a 1.4 ExTele. for s16 crop.