Thoughts on affordable primes from China? (7artisans, TTartisan, Kamlan, RiseSpray, etc.)

QuickHitRecord

I've never owned any of these lenses but I am curious about building a cheap, 3-lens set for MFT (something like a 18/25/50). This would be for casual shooting on my GH1. What are people's experiences with these lenses? Are there any good ones (or lenses to avoid)? At this low price point, I can deal with some softness, CA, and weak corners, but some of these lenses seem to display terrible field curvature issues, so any lens suffering from that is a no-go for me.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well, then get a Vivtar 17mm 3.5 or Tokina II 17mm 3.5, which is the same optical formula, but not the Tokina I.

You get get a cheap Tokina 25-50 F4, which is lovely even wide open, just do your WB tests. Mine has a specific tint which deserves to be altered, especially for GH1 8bit beauty. Combine it with a cheap focal reducer and you have a nice, cheap n cheerful set for your GH1.

For a prime, to fit the Tokina, 24mm Tokina as a vague guess! But guessing is not good enough. So why not go for a Minolta 24mm 2.8 or an Yashica M?

Fifty, pick your heaven. They are all good n plenty and nifty. Konica 50mm 1.7.