For Sale Iscorama 36 non-MC perfect condition

hydarnes

Oright,

have been looking for an isco54 (as some of you might already know ;) ) for quiet some time now

and finally I got succesful.

So one of my two isco36 can/needs to go.

Breaks my heart to say goodbye to one of my babies but thanks to the above mentioned deal I am

super short on cash now :/

SO whats for sale exactly:

Iscorama 36 non-MC, the one with larger/largest rear (if ya luv big booties, this is the one for ya ;) )

Cosmetics? Perfect, like new. 10/10

Glas? Perfect, 10/10. No scratches, no separation (which is rare on 36 iscos. I had a bunch of non-36 iscos which had no separation but from the many isco36 i saw on ebay or forums or had my hands on, this is the first with 0 separation) no fungus etc, simply perfect.

Only super little micro-dust. But if you dont find a bit of dust in a 60year old lens then something is wrong with it ^^.

And the mechanics? Again a 10/10, super smooth focus. It is the best iscorama I ever had my hands on, which is why i kept it so long. It is basically like new, bought 60 years ago and someone forgot it all the time.

Why sell it when it's so perfect (besides the above mentioned reason)?

Well, exactly BECAUSE it is perfect. I am scared I could accedently scratch it or something happens to it, so I almost never used it until I realized that I'll always be too scared to use this baby and I dont have enough cash to just let her sit on my shelf without doing any work (Baby...somebody gotta pay the bills, so I'm sorry but you gotta go...)

This is probably one of the last perfect Iscorama36 out there. I wont sell it for cheap and quick. Better make me proper offers ;)

I will sell via paypal only, no western union or some other dubious method without securities!

If you are interested, get in contact with me and I will send you high res images.

Cheers,

Hydarnes

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...