Testing my New Video Rig: Panasonic Lumix S5 paired w/ Atomos Ninja V and DJI RSC2 Gimbal

SoFloCineFile

Shot this video in Prores Raw 12-bit the other day with my Lumix S5:

-Filmed on Panasonic Lumix S5 in 5.9k 12-bit ProRes Raw (recorded externally on Atomos Ninja V)

-Camera mounted to DJI RSC2 Gimbal

-Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DX-II 11-16mm F-2.8 (wide-angle lens) attached to camera via Vizelex Fusion ND Throttle Smart Adapter (EF - L mount)

-Shot with V-log picture profile (original footage resolution was 5.9k 24p, and 4.1k 60p footage slowed down to 24fps) 

-ProRes Raw Files converted to ProRes 4:4:4 and some minor color grading and final editing was done in Davinci Resolve 17 (Final export was 4.1k 24ps)

-Exported and uploaded to Ytube using 10-bit H.265 codec

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Boy I have been there a lot of times. Only place I know of that a Hot Dog costs more money there than a T Bone steak on the Mainland. Captiva is even worse. I lived in Fort Myers, North Fort Myers for 12 years.

Sanibel is the seashell capital of nearly the whole world. People make 10,000s of dollars a year hunting shells there.