Don is back! Happy New Year to everyone!

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Gee I don't know what to say. Well certainly thanks is in order. Yeah i missed you guys also. I went though some scary ass medical problems, actually died for a bit, but I guess too mean to die too long so hey here I am. Sepsis shock just about did me in. It knocks you down in just about every organ you have so at my age, nearly 75 now, hard to crawl back, well I never will make it back to what I was, and I have just aged the more since, happens you know. But actually right now I am really not doing too bad. My mother died a few months ago, my one daughter just had double mastectomy with breast cancer, well not much fun not counting this God Damn Pandemic. Just what the hell I needed lol. So I have been sort of out of it for a bit, literally, bummed out for a bit and working my way back. 

I am reorganizing my camera, video gear for less heft, and a little more creativity. Nobody knows how long you will live but I know I am running out of time so I just want to have a bit of fun while I can. So I came back here to be re educated and reunite with some of my old friends, which I have had very few of in my life. I hope I can contribute a little past knowledge, screw ups and all, plenty of those, and have a few good forward thinking threads evolve. And maybe a few fireworks to add to the fire. Hey I am still Don you know. But yeah I have mellowed a bit trust me. I went out though the tunnel and saw what few have seen and felt, and for the limited time was super peaceful and intriguing. I think I was going up and not down like a lot of people thought would happen. 😬