Which Monitor to Buy?

Hayk

I am planning to buy monitor which I am gonna use with different cameras.
So I need something universal monitor which gonna work with Blackmagic, Canon, Sony, Red cameras.
They should have color accuracy closer to cameras monitor and of course touchscreen.
Please share which one you would recommend and which one do you using right now.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 2:06 PM, Hayk said:

Budget is 300$, 5.5 inch will be okay.

Mostly interested in Portkeys LH5P or Atomos Shinobi as i want to control wireless different cameras.

Do you need HDMI loop through? If so, the Portkeys has it. Atomos and SmallHD do not which is their major downfall for me. 
The LH5P is a nice monitor and I use it for gimbal work. It’s nowhere near as easy to use as my SmallHD 702 Touch as that has a great menu system compared to the average one on the Portkeys but the image of the LH5P is nice and bright enough for outdoor use. I also like being able to control my Pocket6K pro from the LH5P screen. Means rarely having to touch the camera when on the gimbal. 
I think the LH5P is the one to get of the monitors you mentioned and you will get used to the clunky menu system after a bit of use.