FS: Slr Magic 1.33x - 50 Anamorphot! BRAND NEW!

yannis.zach

Hi all,

as per the title, the final version of the Slr Magic anamorphot, brand new in its original packaging. 

Great opportunity for this great anamorphic...

Price: €1299 including all fees & shipping (or any offer close to this).

Send me pm,

Kind Regards,

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

As I previously said: this one you take it & you shoot. Right NOW. If you have a job to make, so to get paid & you need this thing right NOW, so to take the job & to get paid, what will you do? You will wait the end of the month (or maybe the next one? as there's no contract from Slr Magic for exact date of delivery), but lose the money? And after all, nobody forced you to buy it. That's how the market works: I have it, you want it, you take it or not. The rest is just to spend your time, if you haven't something better to do in your boring life. If I had the GH4 right now & put it on sale for €2000 (which means 1 month before all others), what's your problem after all? So, to finish with all this as my time is valuable: if you don't like, then you simply don't buy. That's all & so simple.

Play nice guys

need is something you have to have, something you can't do without. A good example is food. If you don't eat, you won't survive for long. Many people have gone days without eating, but they eventually ate a lot of food. You might not need a whole lot of food, but you do need to eat.

want is something you would like to have. It is not absolutely necessary, but it would be a good thing to have. A good example is music. Now, some people might argue that music is a need because they think they can't do without it. But you don't need music to survive. You do need to eat.

One of the most basic concepts of economics.

I think you all know the answer, so stop arguing over the price, nobody is forcing you to buying it, what is your need?

Bit cheeky if you ask me.  Grab the early adopters kit, take away the two most important components of the setup (the diopters), add a huge markup, stir it up and you have a fine anamorphic mess.  

It's like a new female driver buying a car with no windshield ready for when they pass their test from a rip off merchant who takes advantage of the fact that the new driver hasn't experience with the importance of a windshield.  - she can drive it when practicing her 3 point turns and reversing into a bay, but when she actually gets out on most roads it's hopeless due to the fact that wind and insects are bombarding her eyes, then the young driver ends up crashing and killing 30-40 people in a high speed collision.    Anyone 'needing' this adaptor quickly will also 'need' the diopters to make it usable for their last minute job.

I imagine people would be less harsh if you hadn't listed with such blatant disregard for honesty:-

1. You use the term 'bolex, Iscorama and LA7200' in your title.  This is no any of these and certainly shouldn't have the term iscorama mentioned anywhere near this listing.

2. BRAND NEW!!! - This is a lie.  It is not brand new.  you are not a reseller for SLR Magic.  You bought this as an early adopters item and thus, the final product might well be different - and likely improved!

3. as above - you don't mention this is a pre production model and as such is not backed up by a warranty as the production model will be.  Even it if were, as a second owner the warranty is null and void.

blah blah blah blah. You remind me Statler and Waldorf (you know: Muppet Show)...

Who told you that this is a pre production model???  Are you kidding me???  What makes you believe that you know everything??? And Why are you trying to ruin somebody's reputation and you talk bullshits??? While the product is the full official final version, with all receipts!! Which means that even if it will pass 10 owners, while in warranty period, warranty is always valid!!!!!!! Go  play with your toys. You handle it better than opening your mouth and talking what ever comes to your mind.

My previous posts, are adapted to you too:  You don't like, just pass away ;)

Did I came at your door forcing you buy something? I don't understand you "Robin Wood"... Really.

If you are unhappy with your live, go find the real reason. Which obviously isn't in this topic... You got it?

So this is the private message I had.  WOW:-

"I will kindly suggest you that the next time you'll open you mouth about me, you should me more careful/polite/gentle. The reason is obvious: You put your nose in things that are out of your business, while your sayings are results of your "supposes" and negativity. About my product: This is the final version of the Slr Magic, officially purchased & in full warranty period. Did I ever mentioned anything about the bullshits that you make? No. Did I ever said that you are a thief with the prices you're selling. NO. NEVER. Even that I don't like them, I never appeared in your fucking topics. So, and my word is final: stay out of my business (especially if they are clean & clear!) so I'll do the same. Gege? I hope yes... If not, be ready (as a start) to troll all your products in every site/forum/topic."

Lesson 1.  Primary use of a forum to sell sell sell is not productive for a community - I just looed at your post history and over 50% is selling!   I came onto your topic because I felt your selling practice on this listing is not ethical and disruptive to the community on the whole.  I find your listing to be unfair and on the whole something that appears to be taking advantage of those who are not aware of the importance of having the diopters as part of the setup.  

Lesson 2.  Your personal threats about trolling my own work is pretty sad.  As an open community I felt it necessary to bring up some of my assumptions since it is clear some of them are true.

Lesson 3.  Don't take it as a personal vendetta against you.  I'm not trying to damage your reputation.  But I have to say you deserved a bit of stick for your use of Iscorama, Bolex and LA7200 tag words in your title if nothing else.  BAD PRACTICE.

Lesson 4.  Use of sexual swearwords in private messages is pretty low.  Please avoid this in the future.

So bring on your trolling if it makes you feel good.  No skin off my nose. - I let me stuff speak for itself and this tends to deter bad mouths. 

1. Which productive community are you talking about??? With people like you?? Who are trying to ruins somebody's reputation and sales by talking bullshits??? Without any proves of your sayings???  Are you kidding me??  Really.  You are funny man, absolutely.  Have a look at the mirror with the products you sell. I wonder why I never had one... Cause I'm so "impressed" maybe?... So, for you my listing is unfair, while you steal others with your selling prices?? ... Buying lenses for $10 and selling them for $350??? What you put on them? GOLD? And you talk for "unfair" listings?

2. I see no threats but a warning, it is the traditional way to make somebody understand his mistake. And I found your way aggressive and negative against me, especially when you put your nose to pretend the "Robin Wood", while you sell your shit optics for gold... Again, have a look at your mirror... If you want to save the community, start from your self and your lenses' prices, and then continue to start judging others. As about the diopters you mentioned, who told you that they must be included anyway, since even Slr Magic sells the anamorphot also as a stand alone product. What if some people don't want the Slr Magic diopters because they have a Tokina? Again, I don't understand you Statler (or Waldorf?)...

3. In a free market (this is how it called now days) & with the marketing (you know what is it), everybody sells as he wants (like you do!) and there are some "keys" so to help your sales to be found by a large amount of people (like I do). If you don't like it, do not do it with your sales. Did I ever appeared in any of your sales, topics, etc, to say my bullshit? Well, again: NEVER. This is me. And as about you, We saw who you are & your practice: blaming and denigrating others without any evidence...

1. Which productive community are you talking about??? With people like you?? Who are trying to ruins somebody's reputation and sales by talking bullshits??? Without any proves of your sayings???  Are you kidding me??  Really.  You are funny man, absolutely.  Have a look at the mirror with the products you sell. I wonder why I never had one... Cause I'm so "impressed" maybe?... So, for you my listing is unfair, while you steal others with your selling prices?? ... Buying lenses for $10 and selling them for $350??? What you put on them? GOLD? And you talk for "unfair" listings?

2. I see no threats but a warning, it is the traditional way to make somebody understand his mistake. And I found your way aggressive and negative against me, especially when you put your nose to pretend the "Robin Wood", while you sell your shit optics for gold... Again, have a look at your mirror... If you want to save the community, start from your self and your lenses' prices, and then continue to start judging others. As about the diopters you mentioned, who told you that they must be included anyway, since even Slr Magic sells the anamorphot also as a stand alone product. What if some people don't want the Slr Magic diopters because they have a Tokina? Again, I don't understand you Statler (or Waldorf?)...

3. In a free market (this is how it called now days) & with the marketing (you know what is it), everybody sells as he wants (like you do!) and there are some "keys" so to help your sales to be found by a large amount of people (like I do). If you don't like it, do not do it with your sales. Did I ever appeared in any of your sales, topics, etc, to say my bullshit? Well, again: NEVER. This is me. And as about you, We saw who you are & your practice: blaming and denigrating others without any evidence...

You're ignorant of the processes and time each DSO lens takes to renovate / modify.   If you want an argument please stay on topic.  I very rarely bring up my company here, and certainly don't use this place as a salesroom.

- Your selling practices are not good for the forum.  And your listings tire me and others when they show up in saved searches related to your tagging of brands and buzzwords unrelated to the goods in the listing.     

Ok, I'll stay on topic:

It is at least spiteful this kind of behaviour of yours & I explained already why. If somebody is respectful or not I saw this in this topic today. The market works like this: I have something that no other have it & I sell it as I like. You do exactly the same by the way: You make something unique, some people like it & buy it (by paying a lot for my opinion), some others not. I do not buy it, I pass it, I do not judge it in public, & you ask a lot for this thing. My opinion is my opinion & I keep it for me. End of this. You made a topic for an anamorphic you're thinking to make: I never came to write in this topic "is it going to be same shit like your lenses"? No, I didn't. And if you'll make this anamorphic finally and I like it, I will buy it.

Now, people like you who are knowing the market and how it works, you know very well that when something is unique out there (like your products), prices can go whatever. Same like Iscorama: if we could find it everyday, prices could be much less. Things are simple, and the same you do in your business. Anyway, I don't want to continue more, as I think you got me. I never ever did something against anybody here, I am a very respectful person, & so I'm expecting the same by others. My sales are always very clean & clear... And as about my sales in general here, as I am a very district person, I never bump my sales, I just post them and let them go. I'm trying not to be annoying.

To end all this, I will repeat: I have this thing for sale, nobody else (yet) have it available, and if someone need it right now to make money with it, I sell it, but it has a price. THAT'S IT, THAT'S HOW IT WORKS OUT THERE, NOT ONLY WITH MY THING, BUT ALSO WITH YOURS, OR ANY OTHER THING. 

This  forum is  better  than the telly.

Just bought an iscorama. (No disrespect to slr magic.)

For sale My SLR magic anamorphot with diopters, 950 euros plus transport,  location paris, europe

procter nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you cannot sell this

this is vision

this is the future

how can you sell out

your vision

and your future.

by selling this treasured slr magic thingy

you betray the light benders of today

AND OF THE FUTURE

shame on you ;)