BMPCC 4K Kowa Anamorphic (BRAW) - Santo Drive

Bozzie

A Masked Luchadore. A Call to Action. 'Santo Drive' is a visual homage to Nicolas W. Refn's 'Drive' (2011). Shot on a BMPCC 4K with a Kowa 8z Anamorphic lens adapter. BRAW 8:1 (Sandisk SDXC). ISO 3200 😀

Color Grade based on my Blackmagic Pocket 4K LUT. Download Available HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/bozbmdfilm_p4k-to-rec709-lut/

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 3:13 PM, Bozzie said:

A Masked Luchadore. A Call to Action. 'Santo Drive' is a visual homage to Nicolas W. Refn's 'Drive' (2011). Shot on a BMPCC 4K with a Kowa 8z Anamorphic lens adapter. BRAW 8:1 (Sandisk SDXC). ISO 3200 😀

Color Grade based on my Blackmagic Pocket 4K LUT. Download Available HERE: https://bulentozdemirfilms.wordpress.com/bozbmdfilm_p4k-to-rec709-lut/

Hi Bozzie, what are the options available on bmpcc 4k for 2x anamorphic? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 2:48 PM, Grimor said:

Hi Bozzie, what are the options available on bmpcc 4k for 2x anamorphic? 

Sorry for the late reply! Like @Henchman stated, loads of options. Sankor 16's are generally more "Budget Friendly" if you're looking at starting the addictive anamorphic journey. I personally like the optics of that adapter when combined with classic lenses 👍