For sale: Bolex Anamorphot for 16mm

woopax

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Your list is not searchable from other Ebay user except Ebay.de's.  Because your list said only ship to Germany.  Only from your link in here I know you are selling.   And only who know German can see it.  If an item is listed ship to worldwide, we can search it, and the list is English.

BTW, the price is still too high to me, sorry.

Your list is not searchable from other Ebay user except Ebay.de's.  Because your list said only ship to Germany.  Only from your link in here I know you are selling.   And only who know German can see it.  If an item is listed ship to worldwide, we can search it, and the list is English.

BTW, the price is still too high to me, sorry.

If the price is too high for it you shouldn't buy it and mind your own business!!!

...or try to negotiate with me privately. What you just did is simply not fair not cool and simply stupid.

The fact is - that the Bolex is an amazing rare x1.5 film lens with amazing optics.

If you prefer to pay 3 times the price for an Iscorama it's your right (which you might justify), but this Bolex gets a nicer image.... Yes! Bolex has indeed much better glass than Isco, and was made for a film camera and not still like the Iscorama. 

Show me one person that use Isco's spherical lenses - you probably won't find anyone - because their glass is simply average. people are still buying the common 16H for just a bit less and it's x2, projector lens and again, pretty common. So how can you say the Bolex is expensive?? have you ever tried it?? Most likely you havn't i would say. 

Just for you to know - I havn't made any profit on this one.

SOLD!