Has the 'bubble' burst?

richg101

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...

Less than $100, no way.  That's maybe an isolated sale by the dumbest junky on the planet who's selling his parent's TV and Mom's good silver in another auction.  I'd never sell lower than I paid for it as NOS.  Lowest I'd sell at would be around $300.  If it was to an Iscorama owner I'd let it go for the low-low price of $600 ;P

Only thing i notice drop in price is the panny ag la 7200. They used to go for 1k+ easy now they go for like $600 or so. that's probably the only lens that has been seriously affected by the slr magic. The dual focus projection lenses go for about the same as they did a few years ago. Don't know about the premium stuff since I don't follow those prices much. 

Stuff gets flooded randomly on ebay. So one month stuff might be a bit expensive, and another month it might be cheap. 

Less than $100, no way.  

In two hours I found three at less than $100 

That's maybe an isolated sale by the dumbest junky on the planet who's selling his parent's TV and Mom's good silver in another auction. 

amazon maybe? "run forrest run" $ 99.00 & FREE Shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000184P9I/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

:rolleyes:

"half the power of a +1"

It's the singlet, odds are.  The No.5 is usually assumed to be +.5

It's using a stock photo.  They had multiple 72mm multi-coated close-up lenses.  Looks like someone bought it though.   GL with that, lol.  If it doesn't explicitly say it's the +.4 the odds are not in your favor it is one.

It's using a stock photo.  They had multiple 72mm multi-coated close-up lenses.  Looks like someone bought it though.   GL with that, lol.  If it doesn't explicitly say it's the +.4 the odds are not in your favor it is one.

Ouch for the buyer. Street price is around $450 last I checked but there were new solutions on the horizon allegedly.

How are the SLR magic diopters?

Redstan apparently has something in the works too...

"half the power of a +1"

"Tokina AT-X MC Close-up 72mm  Filter is a double lens acromat close up diopter. Half the power of a +1 close up filter"

:rolleyes: 

Ouch for the buyer. Street price is around $450 last I checked but there were new solutions on the horizon allegedly.

yep

750? naa