Compact HDMI cable?

kye

I'm looking for a compact HDMI cable for my BMMCC rig from the camera to the monitor.  I have one but it's thick and inflexible.IMG_4594.thumb.jpg.3007df0efaa81f927b3b3f9b55fe832b.jpg

I spent a few hours searching dozens of pages of eBay auctions and other cheaper online stores, but couldn't find anything.  I think I found one cable from a professional camera store, but it was something like $100 and there's no way I'm paying that for what should be a $5-10 cable.

I'd prefer one with angled connectors so it's flush, rather than sticking out, but I found some 90-degree connectors that might work.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
45 minutes ago, kye said:

I'm looking for a compact HDMI cable for my BMMCC rig from the camera to the monitor.  I have one but it's thick and inflexible.

I spent a few hours searching dozens of pages of eBay auctions and other cheaper online stores, but couldn't find anything.  I think I found one cable from a professional camera store, but it was something like $100 and there's no way I'm paying that for what should be a $5-10 cable.

I'd prefer one with angled connectors so it's flush, rather than sticking out, but I found some 90-degree connectors that might work.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

These ribbon types are available in various lengths.

1380388170_ScreenShot2021-02-28at14_41_50.png.f056e7e9f3dcd70b3afa7ac2dac0a09a.png

Start at €13 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32673491728.html

If you are looking for a more local supplier, these type of cables are usually available from RC/Drone shops for connecting cameras to transmitters.

I use the Zilr cable and another one off Amazon. Both are very flexible and do raw into the Ninja, so you should be good. The Zilr is the most bendy. Though the ribbon cables BTM Pix posted look more flexible LOL!

https://www.amazon.com/ZILR-Ultra-Ethernet-HDCP2-2-Camera/dp/B07SFK3FVZ

https://www.amazon.com/Poyiccot-Degree-Cable-Plated-Left-Right/dp/B07332ZBXV/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=poyiccot+HDMI+90+degree&qid=1614693702&s=electronics&sr=1-4

Chris