Em10 for video?

zenpmd

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The em10 shares the same processor as the EM1. Does that mean it will have the same video quality? I would think so. Does anyone know? If so, this is a super cheap camera giving us everything we want in a cheaper package!!!

Same bitrate, same processor ... 3-axis v. 5-axis for IBIS but in all the videos I've seen of the two I can't really see a difference. Theoretically you should get the same video quality, all other factors being equal. You are giving up things like a more substantial grip for handheld, but that doesn't really directly impact quality.

Thank you Jurgen! I hate the logs on the em5 and em10 would be the same I assume. The em1 gets away with it more due to the design but honestly I could put up with that. I also played with the Olympus 75mm yesterday and oh my god what a lens!!!

Can anyone tell me what the workaround is, if any, to avoid flickering indoor lights in EU countries?

What do you mean by workaround? Its the same as any other video camera; set the shutter speed to the same hz as lights use in your country (usually 1/50th or 1/60th)