how you realize this animation?

stefanocps

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

i really like to go inside this technique. I read that this artist use also to process the painting on the film itself..which start to be a very hard task, though i don't know if this is the case. Could not go this way, but soemthing that allow to work in similar way would be great...But AE also it scares me..:)

Sure things, you can go the analog route and work directly on the celluloid with anything you have around you, from blades to markers and a round trip to any burning devices (no limit on creativity here)
I would recommend to take a look at the great animation of Norman McLaren.

Side note : A good friend was working with this technique, buried the film in his garden for few weeks or month, then "cleaned" and added some detergent and soap to make organic and fluid shapes while projecting the result.
If AE scares you, hire someone. Plenty of AE people looking for jobs those days.

12 hours ago, Wronzoff said:

Sure things, you can go the analog route and work directly on the celluloid with anything you have around you, from blades to markers and a round trip to any burning devices (no limit on creativity here)
I would recommend to take a look at the great animation of Norman McLaren.

Side note : A good friend was working with this technique, buried the film in his garden for few weeks or month, then "cleaned" and added some detergent and soap to make organic and fluid shapes while projecting the result.
If AE scares you, hire someone. Plenty of AE people looking for jobs those days.

well to say it clear, i fear it will be a long path learning AE enough to be able to work this way...because i think there is no point in making someone else working for me...there is sperimentation which is part of the process, i don't need just a piece to use somehow, it is a process i want to be able tomaster. Also consider that there is no muchincoming on this..sohiring someone has no meaning for me. Even worste is working with film, that would require also special equipments i suppose. 

I was wandering if there is some other software that can work smiliar, may nos so omnicomphrensive as AE, that coil be a bit easier for start with

Yes..i know McLaren by the way!

After Effects can be fun to explore once you understand the workflow, and the workflow is covered in a lot of Youtube videos so don't be too worried about a steep learning curve.

Also take a look at Synthetik Studio Artist they have a demo that would allow some exploration, it's an endless demo that uses a watermark so at least you could check out if it's useful for you, good luck. 

I can see two fairly easy ways to get the effect on the humans:

-Make the people a mask by having them lit in front of a black background. Then combine the two source files in a similar way you would do to fake a double exposure shot

-Have them dress in all white in front of a background and have a projector project on them. I believe this technique is called something like "projector mapping". This is probably not done here as it's hard to avoid shadows, but a fun technique anyway.

what i would like to do is start from footage i shoot, and transform it as it would be artificially created, and may be mix it with other part that are just artifical... The source from my footage should not be prepared for effects..i want to shot plain according to my taste and like if it would be the final footage. Only in pos processing it should be altered

An example from Studio Artist, all of the effects work on both stills and video, some of the effects recreate "natural media" like paint, it can be very flexible working with different effects on separate layers, like most software it needs exploration to find what works for you 🙂

These two pieces of software can do similar things but they really are quite different. Studio Artist is really just focussed on 2D effects like those seen in the video above, and these effects are some of the most interesting "natural looking" motion effects I have come across using affordable and quite flexible software.  

AE (aftereffects) has a lot more to offer alongside producing these type of effects, which makes the two difficult to compare. You are correct the range of things AE can do makes it quite complex, but that also means it can be deep and get you to places that other people can't recreate very easily if you are wanting to produce work that communicates using your own "voice".

The original video you posted seems to have been made using a range of analogue and digital techniques, and the techniques used in the video are used alongside the imagery to help to communicate the artist's / filmmaker's message. I don't know your intentions with the films you want to produce. But would recommend you test out different ways of communicating the things you want to say, this will show you the direction of the tools you will need.

The main reason for recommending Studio Artist was that it has a free demo which allows you to explore and see if it's useful before investing, you want to find tools that provide the flexibility to help you to tell your message. AE should also have a demo period although I think Adobe don't give you much time to see if it fits the needs of an experimental animator.

I would also recommend doing some searches for "experimental" work on Vimeo / Ubuweb to find a range of work and artists you like, as these will help you find your own voice by giving you lots of techniques to try out 🙂