Russia and politics

nagual

Part of the wind tunnel still has an inscription from the invading Russian forces branding the buildings “free of minesâ€, which cleared the way for them to take all the advanced technology back to the Soviet Union with them.

So what are you trying to say that you are pro Nazi?  What do you mean by Russian invading forces? Soviet Union was just protecting themselves... Germany was invading countries such as Poland and so on...

Care to explain yourself Andrew?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

So what are you trying to say that you are pro Nazi?  What do you mean by Russian invading forces? Soviet Union was just protecting themselves... Germany was invading countries such as Poland and so on...

Russians were not any better than the opponent.

Ukraine crisis was lead by international jews bankster... http://www.infowars.com/central-banker-appointed-as-prime-minister-of-ukraine/

They took France in 1789 and Russia in 1917 murdering the zar and milions of innocent peoples... Read Solgenitsin... Mercenaries working in Syria was send also in Ukraine, snipers either in Syria and now in Ukraine shoots on civilians and on police at the same time.. http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_03_06/US-NATO-CIA-supporting-nazis-in-Ukraine-project-2569/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraines-democratic-coup-detat-killing-civilians-as-a-pretext-for-regime-change/5370705

They owns central banks, they owns media, they wrote world history from 18th century.. Dont trust jew television.. God save Putin's Russia...

They owns central banks, they owns media, they wrote world history from 18th century.. Dont trust jew television.. God save Putin's Russia...

I think it's funny how people who yell about "conspiracies" and generally retarted shit, completely believe the national papers and publications in Russia which are so full of propaganda, western media doesn't even compare on the same planet.

If you actually believe anything in Voice of Russia (which is the fucking leading paper in Russia) you are retarded. Those assholes kept claiming that russian kids were being kidnapped into Finland (where I happen to live) which was complete lies. Fabricated stories to just drum up the "We are russians!"- nationalists.

This is all quite simple. Russia wants Ukraine into a state of civil war. That's why they moved thousands of units into Crimea and blockaded military positions. All it takes is one miss fire to start out a war. And there the pretext is: "Saving our brothers from oppression". Who gains the most from sniping ukrainians? Russians. Who gains the most by escalating the situation? Russians. Daa. 

The amount of lies spewed out by Russia is astounding. Puting lied in front of everybody claiming that they have no forces invading Ukraine sovereign territory and military bases. So what happens if Ukraina starts shooting at these "non-russians"? Russia hopes that will happen so they can come in and change the government. And the scary thing? No one can actually stop them.

And oh yeah, The Blackmagic looks to be really nice!

I think it's funny how people who yell about "conspiracies" and generally retarted shit, completely believe the national papers and publications in Russia which are so full of propaganda, western media doesn't even compare on the same planet.

If you actually believe anything in Voice of Russia (which is the fucking leading paper in Russia) you are retarded. Those assholes kept claiming that russian kids were being kidnapped into Finland (where I happen to live) which was complete lies. Fabricated stories to just drum up the "We are russians!"- nationalists.

This is all quite simple. Russia wants Ukraine into a state of civil war. That's why they moved thousands of units into Crimea and blockaded military positions. All it takes is one miss fire to start out a war. And there the pretext is: "Saving our brothers from oppression". Who gains the most from sniping ukrainians? Russians. Who gains the most by escalating the situation? Russians. Daa. 

The amount of lies spewed out by Russia is astounding. Puting lied in front of everybody claiming that they have no forces invading Ukraine sovereign territory and military bases. So what happens if Ukraina starts shooting at these "non-russians"? Russia hopes that will happen so they can come in and change the government. And the scary thing? No one can actually stop them.

Are you finished here? We totally got your position thank you, now Andrew would you elaborate on invading Russian forces during World War || clear and loud?

You're interpreting a negative connotation from "invade" that isn't found in the definition itself.   An invasion can be negative, but it doesn't have to be.

For example: D-day was the allied invasion of France, but no-one would think of that invasion as negative in its intentions.

• Administrators

Sensitive times! Mention Russia and *bang* your forum turns into personal-view.com! Just for the record, I was not being in the slightest bit negative about Russia in my anecdote. It was meant to be funny. Without Russian forces we could not have won WWII. They were entitled to help themselves to as much German technology as they could find in 1945. A shame relations between the West and East have been so diabolical since.

What do you mean by Russian invading forces? Soviet Union was just protecting themselves... Germany was invading countries such as Poland and so on...

:lol: Where did You learn history? In russian propaganda school?

Ask my parents or grandparent's (actually 1 still alive) and they will tell you the truth:

Nazis occupied Poland and murdered many people...

Than Soviets came, occupied Poland and murdered many people..

The only difference between Nazis and Soviets was:

- with Nazis we had open war: they said they are enemies and were acting like enemies

- Soviets said they are "friends" but were acting like enemies: murdering Poles "from behind" (for example: mass murdered Polish officers and intelligence [Katyn massacre] - not in open war, but saying they are "friends" and killing them from behind one by one). Than they devastated the economy forcing communism totally dependent from Russia. Fortunately ZSRR was weak in 1989 and we managed to abolish the governemt - totally dependent from Russia.

So Poland was invaded by Nazis, than invaded by Soviets and freed itself in 1989.

If You ask me what I preferer? I prefer open war than "help from brotherly nation" and murdering from behind like cowards.

Very sorry for my political previous post, but my ancestry killed by Soviets turn in grave. It was not so long ago.

EDIT: It's not current politics post actually, but history (even if it looks familiar to some).

"All characters appearing in this work are historical. Any resemblance to current events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental" :)

Sensitive times! Mention Russia and *bang* your forum turns into personal-view.com! Just for the record, I was not being in the slightest bit negative about Russia in my anecdote. It was meant to be funny. Without Russian forces we could not have won WWII. They were entitled to help themselves to as much German technology as they could find in 1945. A shame relations between the West and East have been so diabolical since.

Good to know Andrew. I understand jokes and anecdotes and all but that one did not sound like one. I agree with you on the rest ...

and for the record please don't be so hard on personal-view.com, we all know who you meant, have used that site for quite few researches and it has been all but helpful experience.

@Jacek I am just hoping that you know the people you referring killed much more Russian citizens in Russia that is why we call them dictators.

@Jacek I am just hoping that you know the people you referring killed much more Russian citizens in Russia that is why we call them dictators.

Fully understand that. It was nightmare for many Russians too.

Germans should'nt be blamed for Hitler and Russians for Stalin - only the group of people who supported them (knowing what's going on). Most of ordinary people didn't know what actually is going on. Because of lies and propaganda.

From your post one could draw a conclusion that:

- Soviets freed Poland from the occupation.

That was the propaganda. It is what ordinary people were told (in Poland and Russia after war). The truth is:

- Stalin threw Nazis occupant from Poland and gave Poland his (more sophisticated) occupation - not official, based on propaganda and hidden crimes (the same what he was doing in his own country for Russians).

Stalin attacked Germans in Poland not to free Poland, but to take Poland. When Germans surrendered he killed secretly thousands of Polish officers (saying it were Nazis) to weaken Poland and take control.

So I just wanted to say, that replacement of one dictator for another is not defence or help - it is invasion after invation.

Seems like your sources are hollywood-propaganda movies... My godness... Wake up my son, Santa Claus doesn't exist... I know, it's hard to believe, but now you grown up, someone sooner or later would have told you..  The Ukrainian revolution was nothing more than a peasants revolt. Ukraine is not a nation, it is a geographical territory inhabited by Russian peasants. These people are not intelligent or educated enough, by any means, to understand what it means to join the EU.  This is the same thing these Jews always do: find the weakest element of a society, and exploit it.  At the session wherein the vote was taken, Deputy Speaker Yury Vorobyov said that the US paid for the training of the revolutionaries in Kiev in Poland and Latvia... http://www.dailystormer.com/crimea-votes-for-reunification-with-mother-russia-as-us-warship-enters-the-black-sea/