• Similar Content

• By Observe8
      Went to Pinpoint Muay Thai and shot some test footage with the Kinefinity Terra 6K.
      Shot in 4K with a helios44-2 modified by vidatlantic to have oval bokeh.
      Hope you like it...

• By Kurtisso
      KineMAX 6K Package - The Essentials

KineMAX 6k Basic Package with Gold Mount and Kinemount (Fully unlocked with KineAudio and Integrated battery plate + collapsible upper handgrip and 120GB KineMAG)
      EF - Kinemount active adapter (s35)
      EF - Kinemount active KineEnhancer adapter (full frame)
      2x extra Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD 
      1x extra SSD reader/hardcase
      1x Aputure FineHD VS-2 7-inch monitor with mount, sunhood, p-tap cable, battery, charger and other accessories.

Camera body is brand new (Kinefinity just replaced my original one with a new one). All other pieces are barely used and in excellent condition.
      I haven’t included any batteries as lithium batteries are considered dangerous goods when shipping. If you pickup in Vancouver, Canada, we could possibly work something out though! 

$10000 USD + shipping/duties **Or Best Offer. I figure 10K is a reasonable starting point for this beauty**
      Cheers!

• By Michael Tiedtke
      Body only starts at $9900 and ranging all the way up to the professional package at $14900. :D Prices and specs can be found on their website: http://www.kinefinity.com/shop/kinemax_preorder/?lang=en