I need a stabilised lens for the G6

zenpmd

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

the panasonic 14-42mm ASPH II (new version of the kit lens )

has even better stabalisation than the old kit lens , plus it now has 2 aspheric elements making it razor sharp (like a Canon L series lens but massively cheaper )

get one !! you will not be disappointed

the panasonic 14-42mm ASPH II (new version of the kit lens )

has even better stabalisation than the old kit lens , plus it now has 2 aspheric elements making it razor sharp (like a Canon L series lens but massively cheaper )

get one !! you will not be disappointed

Are you sure about that?  That would be the first time a kit lens was sharper than it's L equivalent.

canon make regular lenses then the L series range that have aspheric elements and they charge you alot more for them

Panny make superb lens with aspheric elements and dont charge you a fortune for them .......

the new panny 14-42mm is smaller and better then the previous version , now has 2 aspheric elements and is very very good - go do some tests you will see

not stabalised but a superb lens and canon beater is the Carl Zeiss 28-70mm Vario Sonnar in C/Y mount , kills most things out there .....

Its just not fast enough. Basically at the moment I have the Nikon D5200, and I am quite happy with the video output, but I'd really like focus peaking and a slightly easier to use interface. But going down M43 is going to cost me a lot, whereas if I just got a Canon with a 24-105 it would do me for most things...

I have a G6 as well. If you need stabilization, Panasonic lenses are the only game in town--which is too bad. They have flaws in terms of video work. Maybe one day we'll get an active metabones that will support Nikon or Canon stabilized lenses. Or maybe with the growth of m43 there will be new options. In any case, I've used the 14-140 and the 12-35 (2.8). Here is where I posted my frustration with them (which may not frustrate you at all!)  : '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>