Sign in to follow this  
Coleman

Versatile lens option

Hey guys. I am primarily shooting with a GH3 and have a small assortment of native m43 lenses. I need a really versatile lens for events an was looking at the new lumix 14-140 3.5-5.6. I realize it's not very fast but I was thinking it could be a good all around lens for when getting the shot was more important than a specific look. I am also thinking of getting a BMPCC and since it has OIS I think it could be a good fit. Any other suggestions under 1k would be appreciated as well.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By Martin Facci
      Selling Panasonic GH5s
      It's almost new. 
      Only used on a few works as a B Camera. Really well taken care off.
      It includes original box, manuals and everything that comes with it.
      The price also includes.
      - Tilta Cage with baseplate and top handle
      - 3x Battery
      - 2x Charger
      - 2x DC-Coupler D-TAP
      Retail New Price 2700€ / OBO
      Selling Price 1900€ / OBO
      Ships from Spain, preferly to Europe but could send Worldwide if sellers pays the free
      Pics here:
      https://imgur.com/a/nUtmJZV
      More info or photos to
      [email protected]

• By DIGICHombre
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cine-NIKKOR-25mm-F-1-8-Nippon-Kogaku-C-Mount-Wide-Angle-lens-ADAPTER-Included/112964898960
      Great condition lens + micro four thirds adapter. Used it on my blackmagic micro cinema camera. Lens is made for 16mm sensor. 
      $315.00 USD. 

• By funkyou86
      Hi, my cage for GH4/3 is for sale. Never used. I thought I can use it with GH5, but it does not fit. 
      PRICE: 37 euros + shipping. Shipping from Slovakia to EU.

• By mattpitts74
      Hi Guys, 
      I used my G85 yesterday for a short shoot for a charity at a school.  I shoot much of footage handheld and the IBIS was switched on as far as I'm aware, but when I got back to edit I found the footage seems more shakey than I was expecting.  As you can see from the video
      Does this look normal or did I forget to switch the IBIS on?  No doubt the shake is magnified at the longer end of the lens. Also wondering if people use other stablizers with their Lumix cameras?
      After watching this back I think I need more stabilization for this kind of work.  
      I am using the 1st 12.35mm 2.8 lens