Unseen enemy. X-T3

josdr

Here is a very short movie I made, under heavy covid restrictions etc... It was meant purely for fun and shot in about an hour. I used an X-T3 with a 18-55 , f 2.8-3.6 , f-log, iso at 3200 mostly. Denoised in a very buggy Resolve 17 that could not export a 1080p file from a 4k master and which gave me lots of trouble with its idiotic ram handling of my  gpu .Very inefficient code. ( I know its beta , but Resolve is very inefficient in handling 6gb of Ram even in 16)

First outing for the mixpre 3-ii I was really impressed by  it , I have never recorded sound that sounded so lovely and clear. I blame @IronFilm for his bad influence on my sound aspirations 👍

Fuji's AF in the dark is mostly useless . It was mostly manual aF and parts of scenes were shot a bit out of focus for artistic effect (that is my excuse and I am sticking to it) 😁

Mostly shot handheld/on the shoulder with his supposedly engaged on the 18-55. In retrospect I may have saved myself a couple of stops of light and used my 35 1.4.

We had fun and that is the most important thing that we sometimes forget.

https://vimeo.com/495306397

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 1/2/2021 at 9:39 AM, josdr said:

Here is a very short movie I made, under heavy covid restrictions etc... It was meant purely for fun and shot in about an hour. I used an X-T3 with a 18-55 , f 2.8-3.6 , f-log, iso at 3200 mostly. Denoised in a very buggy Resolve 17 that could not export a 1080p file from a 4k master and which gave me lots of trouble with its idiotic ram handling of my  gpu .Very inefficient code. ( I know its beta , but Resolve is very inefficient in handling 6gb of Ram even in 16)

First outing for the mixpre 3-ii I was really impressed by  it , I have never recorded sound that sounded so lovely and clear. I blame @IronFilm for his bad influence on my sound aspirations 👍

Fuji's AF in the dark is mostly useless . It was mostly manual aF and parts of scenes were shot a bit out of focus for artistic effect (that is my excuse and I am sticking to it) 😁

Mostly shot handheld/on the shoulder with his supposedly engaged on the 18-55. In retrospect I may have saved myself a couple of stops of light and used my 35 1.4.

We had fun and that is the most important thing that we sometimes forget.

https://vimeo.com/495306397