FS: Bolex Moller 8/19 1.5x w/Rapido Clamp

Shokunin21

Bolex Moller 8/19 1.5x w/Rapido Clamp

PRICE: $1,200 USD

LENS NAME: Bolex Moller 8/19 1.5X w/Rapido Clamp

STRETCH: 1.5X

FOCUS: The Bolex scope is dual focus. (You could add a single focus solution such as the FVD 8a from Rapido.)

CONDITION: The body is a little worn, having some minor surface scuffs, but no serious cosmetic issues. Focus ring turns very smooth. Overall the glass looks good. No cracks, haze, fungus, or separations. The glass does seem to have some spots on the elements, but this doesn't seem to be affecting the image. (After reading, users mention this may be a common issue with Bolex lenses, possibly oil). You will notice this in some images.

- PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal

- SHIPPING: I'll ship worldwide, but buyer pays all shipping/customs.

- EXTRA INFO: Including a Rapido clamp and a cheap lens hood. I actually used the lens hood to attach a wide adapter. Please see test footage in this post as well as attached pictures. If you require specific pics or video of anything, please just PM me. Focuses down to 24"/2 feet (not using any FVD). In a 2.39 ratio, the widest I can clear with no vignetting is with a 40mm Voigtlander, APSC mode on a Panasonic S5.

- TEST FOOTAGE: https://youtu.be/gn9OZY7pGBg
IMG-0062.jpgIMG-0068.jpgIMG-0071.jpgIMG-0072.jpgIMG-0053.jpgIMG-0052.jpgIMG-0051.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs