Somewhere over the Boka bay

anonim

While shooting an semi long feature film latest days of this summer, I took a breath and one day climbed around and casually recorded some used locations with lovely Pocket 4k.

Maybe it would not be too boring, so just little bit оf reminding of of the beauty of not so distant nature, so happy living out of our - so often desperately and absurdly busy - human world...

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi @Kisaha, sorry for delayed visiting to forum...

No, I'm from Serbia, but as you might know, Serbia&Montenegro are actually the exact same people historically/politically being together or divided (as now) to two countries. (Being passionate and trained swimmer at summer and winter without difference) I spend there as much time as I can.

If you don't mean actual covid-circumstances, apart of it - it is of course absolutely safe country, especially beautiful at here filmed part of its coast (places of Boka bay) famous as very unique and one the most beautiful and deepest bay in the world.

About movie - I've made preparation and started with few shots of one indie-movie last autumn in Russia, but Corona stopped plan of devoted whole spring/summer 2020 to it. So I gathered little crew during late summer - so, 2-3 months ago - in Montenegro and also started with several shots with them, with idea to proceed this winter/spring. Several of chosen locations are here briefly presented. Actually, whole idea for movie in Russia also started with meetings in Montenegro coast.

(And just for the case of little bit of clearing of my background and circumstances - actually and basically I'm writer/novelist with some of 15-20 novels published as Collected works and also with several written Ph. D. dissertation in Philosophy, Psychology and History of Arts topics, all parts of mine education... and struggling to earn money during lifetime always as freelancer. But started from several years ago I'm more and more devoted also to building personal narrative film making area, and because of my background I supposed easier to managed other people to participate in some enjoyable projects. So, in that line, it turned out that at the moment some pretty profiled and educated people - musical and dance artists, painters etc - from Russia are the most open minded and willing to reunite resources and skills to make something new and, I hope, aesthetically pleasing experience.)