FS: Kowa Anamorphic-35 1.75x with custom HCDNA

victorshoots

I know I will regret selling this rare beauty but family obligations are needing funds at the moment. This scope is an absolute stunner! I am selling it including a Rectilux HCDA which has had the rear milled out to fit flush over the large front of this scope without any adapters that cause vignette. Monster piece of rare glass with great 1.75x stretch. Hoping to find a new owner who will appreciate it as much as I have. Very pretty flares with a mix of magentaish and amberish colours from the gorgeous coatings. 

- PRICE: $3495 USD
- LENS NAME: Kowa Anamorphic-35
- STRETCH: 1.75x
- FOCUS: Custom machined Rectilux HCDA included
- CONDITION: Lens is in great condition. Clear with no scratches, fungus, haze or dust.
- PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal
- SHIPPING: Will ship in pelican case within a larger padded box and fully insured. Contact with shipping location.

Any questions feel free to ask. Can provide some stills to serious interested parties. Thanks for looking.

IMG_20200924_114603.jpg

IMG_20200924_114533.jpg

IMG_20200924_113436.jpg

IMG_20200924_114315.jpg

120002151_944118379331521_9179712464858302390_n.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

With my taking lenses I do not notice any added vignette from the HCDNA after the modification. Also with the HCDNA you get about 16" closer focus than with the FVD-35 which is quite a difference. I also think the build quality and optics are better on the HCDNA imo. On the front I have a raf camera 114mm mattebox adapter which is why it looks different.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...