Cook Picture Styles

apefos

Hello everybody!

I developed a set of 28 picture styles for Canon DSLR with the in-camera grading concept.

all the detailed information is in a questions and answer text in the site apefos.com

the demo video is online on vimeo, link below.

thanks!

https://vimeo.com/85943566

post-34102-0-40713800-1391687161_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Maybe lots of people have this same question, I answered it in the text of the Indiegogo Campaign, please take a look. Thanks.

Why don't you picture for a moment that I am an extremely busy man that doesn't have time to read through the thousands of words you have written on that page. And just tell me why you have started an indiegogo for a product that has already been finished and can be released without any need for fund raising?

• 2 weeks later...

You have not even linked to the campaign anywhere on this thread. Not doing yourself any favors here 

Yes, I know. I am waiting to perceive if the Cook Picture Styles deserves a post in the front page of EOSHD. I think it will be the correct place to get real attention.

The Cook got the first Perk on Indiegogo, now the campaign will be online until the end, because after the first Perk the campaign keeps online and the final goal cannot be changed.

You can do anonymous perk, nobody will se your name or email. Also you do not need to inform shipping address.

There will be no individual sales if the campaign does not reach the goal. It is just 200 perks to reach the final goal, so, if you want it, do your perk and trust other people will do also.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

The 28 Cook Picture Styles for Canon DSLR are available now for only 5 usd donation in my website apefos.com

Works in camera for MOV videos and JPG photos and in computer in DPP software for converting RAW photos into JPG

In-camera grading concept increases dynamic range without flat look.

First Feedback from user:

"Man This Picture style is insane cut all time spent in post production i just tested +h Version looking good I'm going to do more video and spread the word to videographer for ur hard work. I ll joint the group today to upload the video test and sample. Thank again AGAIN BIT TIME" (from A.O. Vimeo Member)