guess camera???

odie

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

With the right light and limited motion, any of the above cameras with a sharp lens could shoot it?  I agree with HurtinMinorKey, limited DR and images flattened into midtones, which is my tell-all for "video" cameras which can't show true blacks without high contrast. (though I agree, probably a high end camera)  The images are mixed flat-DR and sharp, something I don't think you'd get with film.  I liked the close-up of the girl's crotch on the staircase. Why you'd shoot and grade in such a dreamy way and then put that jarring clip in, well, it no longer made a difference to me what camera they were using.

The only camera I noticed looked like a classic Rolleiflex TLR, but I couldn't tell for sure which model it actually was, as I got distracted by some other more compelling details. Who cares what gear was used to shoot them.

I like the way you made your point, and in this case, point taken. ;-)

At least I believe that's the point you tried to make. Well done. 

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

There's no way anyone would determine which camera it is, given that this is a final product after grading, lighting... the guess game could be played with a more test-friendly video, high dynamic range, low-light, no grading, and so on.
The video is pretty though, I really like the model's act. And If I had to guess based on the appearantly limited dynamic range and full frame asthetic, I would say a 5D.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

Agree with Quirky, this post is a good point. we need to remember that most of our viewers are not interested in which gear we used, all they want is pretty video, and that can be given with almost anything in the market nowadays.

Odie, 

Tell us which one it is or I will call party-foul. 

yes it's the dragon…but philosophically speaking and aesthetic wise…do we really care…??

but you're choice of gh3 (and maxotics) really makes a another good point..if you're not going to use the dr in a camera why not just use the gh3 or 5d and save a ton of money..(i think the dr on this camera will be used on special effects movies with big budgets but otherwise??)