EOS R5 + R6 Firmware Version 1.1.1

herein2020

From a few early reports it seems like Canon has slid the fake overheating timers to the right a few more minutes for the R5 and R6. I'm starting to think their strategy is to keep adding minutes with each firmware update until their fake timer is accepted by the masses. I also have a feeling that they will close all current loopholes to their timer in one of the updates. 

https://www.newsshooter.com/2020/09/09/canon-eos-r5-r6-1-1-1-firmware-updates/

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Avenger 2.0 said:

Looks to me like the masses have already accepted it.

I know I'm just one customer and Canon obviously couldn't care less about my business but I know I had planned on replacing the GH5 with the R6, replacing the 5DIV with the R5 and eventually replacing the C200 with an RF mount equivalent along with RF mount lenses over the next 2-3yrs...so I'd say they lost around $60K of my business so far. As it stands now, if a GH6 comes out I'll use it as a b-cam to my C200, keep the GH5 and use it as a c-cam.