New Fuji camera coming. X-H2?

Trankilstef

8 hours ago, Jay60p said:

Most of mine are too. I have X-T3.

For the FF telephoto lenses it increases their effective focal length, big advantage there.

For my two manual Nikon SLR zooms I just got in the Turbo II speedbooster today.

Mainly for my Nikon AF 28-85, I now have access to the full coverage of the lens, plus it cuts my ISO requirements in half

(so less advantage of a full frame camera in the ISO department, on top of the the cleaner 6K to 4K oversampling!)

Besides the Fuji 18-55 kit zoom the only new lens I needed was a wide angle, the Fuji 10-24 is amazing.

Man, I've been shooting full frame glass on crop sensor bodies since the 30D (up through the 70D and 80D). Now, between my Metabones and Vizelex nd throttle I can either get that full frame FoV with increased aperture or boost my focal length with VND behind the glass. 

If the X-H2, when it finally comes out, is closer to a cine Super 35 cine camera than a full frame hybrid, I personally will be in heaven and snatch one right up.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 9/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, Márcio Kabke Pinheiro said:

Bring me a XT-40 with IBIS and more 4k record time (20 mins ok for me) and Fuji will gain a user.

I think many are waiting for Fuji to expand their IBIS cameras, odd they haven't given how many variations they have under the XT/XH/Xpro premium lines.

Chris

On 9/3/2020 at 3:22 AM, zerocool22 said:

Because 90% of my lenses are FF. 

Just keep on using them! But buy one more extra lenses: on the wide end (such as Tokina 11-20mm f2.8), to keep your covered for the smaller APS-C/MFT sensors. 

Really don't get all the complaints about non-FF cameras, just because of the lenses they own currently. It is one of the easiest problems to solve!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to put out my whishlist for XH2

- 4k120 10 bit, possibly 6k60

- improves IBIS and AF. Specifically for IBIS - a mode to get rid of warpy edges on wide angle (combined with eis I guess) 

- big, bright, 16by10 flippy screen, preferably 4.5 inches or more 

- at least 13 stops of usable DR

- priced under 2000$

We can dream, right? 

And some minor feature I would love :

- VBR mode like on Panasonic