I suggest EOSHD should review the Olympus E-M5!

gelaxstudio

Recently,the launch of Olympus E-M5 has excited me!
I think this camera will be  the new Four Thirds flagship.It has a superb build-in stabilizer,which may kill all steadycam systems.and its waterproof and dustproof body is great for more camera shooting positions(like under water)
And  the tiny GH2 won't be able to do this ,maybe even the GH3 in near future.
If the  E-M5 has much the same video quality as GH2,it definitely will be one of the best video cameras! ;D
Here are some links to video samples of E-m5,check them out!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzXcijOYOrI#ws]Olympus OM-D E-M5 example clip walking while movie recording with IS[/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AgQ7AlbA1w#ws]Olympus OM-D E-M5 - Test-Video | CHIP Online (chip.de)[/url]
Curve adjustment function !Amazing!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9IAoZFwd0k#ws]Olympus OM-D E-M5 - tone curve adjustment[/url]

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Nice videos!  I don't have much hope for the GH3.  Panasonic is developing a bad track record for rehashing and reiterating old technology.  Today's GF5 is a prime example with little innovation.  The entire micro four thirds line is turning into a Canon-like update machine with new models showing little change.  The Lumix line STILL does not have 1080 60p in any models, while the NEX 5N has had it for a while.  Their camcorders are more of the same, and who knows when the AF100 successor will surface.

Waterproof and dustproof is not everything. You can buy cages for no more than 100usd. And as far as I know this EM5 is not able of 1080p 60p. the true 1080p. Maybe good for stills but for that price ? I dont know but i had olympus dlsr e420 years ago, i also used m43 olympus cameras and i doubt that EM5 is any difference. Panasonic and olympusa re using the same sensor but I would go for panasonic without hesitation.I was very dissapointed with my olympus experience. Dunno but i think the bigger the sensor is, the better the quality must be. maybe i'm worng but that's what I think so far due to my experience.

please write back your experience with the em5