Canon open to adding BRAW to Canon R, R5, and R6

crevice

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
23 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Jokes aside, 8K can be a perfect format to have both video and stills for large format printing as for instance, in the same take : -)

When will people stop with this silly thinking. I am a hybrid shooter, My camera always has 2 distinctive mode why, because the two don't use the same code. While for video you need motion blur so that your video don't look choppy and for stills you need highest shutter count to freeze motion. Secondly a 1 minutes video would be 1500 still frame and 1 hour would be 90 000 frames for 25 fps pal video. Lets say for a typical wedding they would get 3 hours of footage that would mean 270 000 frames. Typical events would be 1 hours. Go and browse thais when a typical wedding would be 100 times less., and see how many photographers are ready just to do that.

15 hours ago, Danyyyel said:

When will people stop with this silly thinking. I am a hybrid shooter, My camera always has 2 distinctive mode why, because the two don't use the same code. While for video you need motion blur so that your video don't look choppy and for stills you need highest shutter count to freeze motion. Secondly a 1 minutes video would be 1500 still frame and 1 hour would be 90 000 frames for 25 fps pal video. Lets say for a typical wedding they would get 3 hours of footage that would mean 270 000 frames. Typical events would be 1 hours. Go and browse thais when a typical wedding would be 100 times less., and see how many photographers are ready just to do that.

People won't stop with this "silly thinking" until people like you will still see the photographers or shooters community as the only whole, and think (your) standards as no more than your (golden) standards. There is photography beyond. And world beyond mediocracy.

Not everyone shares the same butt game, many business segments.

Point taken, that one of yours. It's obvious. For regular readers/users of a camera forum, it's obvious.

Just don't think there's one single truth. Different strokes for different folks... ; ) In a word? Art.