Canon ignoring 1DX Markiii?

Rinad Amir

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

+1 It would good (I would not bet money on it) that they add CLog3, AF in 4k 60 ff or at least like the R6 uhd 1.1 crop, zebra! and the shooting mode menu.

4k 120 not gonna happen like is not available on the 500 iii....

2 minutes ago, Rinad Amir said:

Well if there is any Canon reps or ambassadors will 1DX mark iii get Clog 3?

That brick can handle more heat than R5 🤣 i want 4k120p 

No i doubt it 1DX mark 3 is mainly photography based camera with some killer video features but you got point its bigger and should handle heat better.

2 minutes ago, gt3rs said:

+1 It would good (I would not bet money on it) that they add CLog3, AF in 4k 60 ff or at least like the R6 uhd 1.1 crop, zebra! and the shooting mode menu.

4k 120 not gonna happen like is not available on the 500 iii....

You would think body that cost way more than R5 would be far advanced in spec

Am sure somewhere in future ML team would easyly unclock 8k60p and 4k 120p in 1DX Mark iii🤣 COME ON CANON i still have hope in you!

5 minutes ago, Vision said:

No i doubt it 1DX mark 3 is mainly photography based camera with some killer video features but you got point its bigger and should handle heat better.

Arent R5 and 1D share same prossesors? 

So in theory it could handle plus heat 

3 minutes ago, Rinad Amir said:

You would think body that cost way more than R5 would be far advanced in spec

Am sure somewhere in future ML team would easyly unclock 8k60p and 4k 120p in 1DX Mark iii🤣 COME ON CANON i still have hope in you!

Arent R5 and 1D share same prossesors? 

So in theory it could handle plus heat 

Well there is only one lad that knows this stuff @androidlad ask him 🤭

1 minute ago, gt3rs said:

Why stop there 12.5k raw 😭😂

Am waiting on Black Magic next pocket camera its gona be something.

2 hours ago, hijodeibn said:

The main issue is the RS, and for the final price you can get something more suitable for you needs

Not for me. RS would not be an issue in most situations (static/tripod shots, sliders, and gimbals) and is greatly reduced in 60fps. You can even shoot 1.3 crop and 60fps to retain the DPAF. There is no other FF camera with internal 5.5K RAW and all these features for that price. On top of that, it can produce a very filmic image and will retain its value as an investment in case you need to sell it:

Screenshot (85).png

Screenshot (88).png

Screenshot (90).png

Screenshot (91).png

Screenshot (163).png

Screenshot (123).png

Yes to keep from lifting the shadows and dealing with noise ... Clog2 more so than Clog3 ... but I always tend to underexpose ... if you blow the highlights

you are done ... since you cannot guage exposure with the in camera Clog ... it is a bit of a guess as to how it will translate when you work with the

Raw. Clog2 gives a bit more dynamic range to play with in post ... but may be a bit noisier than Clog3 where the shadows are crushed a bit more.

However ... if you do not blow the highlights the amount of recovery is very good with Clog2.

3 minutes ago, docmoore said:

Yes to keep from lifting the shadows and dealing with noise ... Clog2 more so than Clog3 ... but I always tend to underexpose ... if you blow the highlights

you are done ... since you cannot guage exposure with the in camera Clog ... it is a bit of a guess as to how it will translate when you work with the

Raw. Clog2 gives a bit more dynamic range to play with in post ... but may be a bit noisier than Clog3 where the shadows are crushed a bit more.

However ... if you do not blow the highlights the amount of recovery is very good with Clog2.

Very helpfull information pal, i will give shot .

4 hours ago, docmoore said:

Are you shooting RAW with LOG on or off?

I find with LOG on then the base iso 400 is to noisy I find the image better at iso 100 with LOG off. Not sure what mode gives better DR....

Plus I can use a  2 stop weaker ND that helps with the AF