Toneh is upset

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Super Members
15 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

So upset he didn't get a camera, he had to take a cold shower!

I'm old enough to remember him doing a video where he claimed the R5 was a fake about 10 days or so before Canon announced it so maybe he is a bit out of the loop with them 🙂

1093176939_r5fake.thumb.jpg.b10efd44cc41603e59f97cc80d922438.jpg 

• Administrators

The front page of EOSHD now has several of my shitposts on it

https://www.eoshd.com/opinion/sony-announces-new-rumour-camera-yours-for-just-4000/

I sincerely hope nobody reads them!

The EOS R5 may indeed be fake. Nobody has actually done a side by side comparison yet!

The A7S III does however exist as the infamous Sony Rumours Camera Model 3 4K 120 GRAIL. Even the lambasted Sony menus have all been overhauled to resemble 12 pages of DPReview interviews with powerful Sony executives.

The Creative Styles menu now has seven pages of arguments under it about Sony skin-tones and if you select the Sony Alpha Rumors mode the feed from the sensor speeds up and shoots a burst of 200 clickbait rumours onto CFExpress.

Instead of a user manual it ships with so many online shopping codes that buying the Sony Alpha Rumour Mark III Filmmaker's Kit will save you $50 on the cost of Sandisk CFExpress cards*

*You will need $5000 of them to store 12 rumours

@Andrew Reid I read it. As a non native speaker and relative stranger to Toneh and Peter and other youtubers I didnt get it. I love your content much more than discussing the content of Toneh, Peter and the others too much. I appreciated your head articles about the heating issues and the PR stunts by youtubers. The Toneh one is too confusing and insider stuff for me. I didnt quiet get it. Like I said, I rather follow your editorials than these youtubers. Thanks for pointing out the issues and for showing the lack of logic of some of these sales persons! I would just not suggest to give them more attention than needed nor more forms of literal expressions. They don´t provide enough fodder for an entire beautiful series of biting and entertaining satire. Your head articles before this Toneh piece were already perfect to me.

2 hours ago, rawshooter said:

Same goes for me, I don't even want to know who these YouTube celebrities are and keep them out of my brain and life - just my 2 cents. (Just like I don't really want to know who the Kardashians are although I couldn't avoid hearing about them.)

I like how everyone just refers to him as toneh now. Does that count as cyberbullying?

3 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

So upset he didn't get a camera, he had to take a cold shower!

Even though I had new lights delivered today, it’s been a bit of a shitty one. That made me happy, thank you!

I just wanted to add that I’ve been told from a trusted source who I can’t identify, that this new Sony plays “What’s up Youtube” said in no apparent language at 6k 120fps as an audio LUT. 

Also this feature comes with an IBIS only 2k 480fps burst of synth pop audio soundtrack from Artlist, sponsored by Squarespace. 

There was mention of a crop mode featuring Gerald Undone who appears via micro HDMI and is baked in the image. It’s said to be a talking loop about beam angles on lighting fixtures and LUX at 1 metre with the Canon R5 when recording at 4k120fps for 15 minutes. 

The source is from YouTube and he talks about the growing Tim Apple tree in his garden rather than his experience of the camera. He has the fastest readout in the world when captured with big eyes and a large mouth on a rolling shutter sensor called Cinemartin Fran. 

• Super Members
19 minutes ago, Video Hummus said:

Trying to sneak them into every post are you now?

Way beyond sneaking now.

19 minutes ago, Video Hummus said:

I like how everyone just refers to him as toneh now. Does that count as cyberbullying?

Funnily enough, in Manchester, Toneh is exactly how his name is pronounced so mein host was calling him that long before it was fashionable.

• Super Members
19 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

Alright Toneh?

Of course its worth remembering that in Manchester, Toneh is taken so seriously that the potential issue caused by there being too much Toneh almost stalled the launch of the club night that spawned the city's most important record label.