New Blackmagic Announcement Soon?

ntblowz

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 minutes ago, Neumann Films said:

STOCK FOOTAGE SHOOTERS!!!

Ring any bells? You offended before I responded to you...clowny. Don't mock what you don't understand.

I said that about the camera, that is the perfect camera for that purpose, was not directed to you, you then call me clown, that was a direct offense. You did it first.

2 minutes ago, hijodeibn said:

I said that about the camera, that is the perfect camera for that purpose, was not directed to you, you then call me clown, that was a direct offense. You did it first.

Perfectly acceptable explanation except for...

the only Clown I see is the one shooting stock footage, and happy about it!!!

So. I call bullshit. Don't walk it back. Own it.

1 minute ago, Katrikura said:

You must understand that this forum is to discuss cameras, you should not take it personally, your attacks are on people, not on arguments.

I was talking about the camera, then I was offended with the clown word two times, and I reacted and said the same word, if you read the comments you will see I didn't say anything to this guy until he call me clown.

I think it's time to stop, breathe and focus on the camera, if you don't like it, that's fine, but here we will have shooters from different areas, documentary, archive, advertising, weddings. Each one must have an opinion if it is useful according to their scope of action. You cannot pretend to impose your opinion on the rest.

4 minutes ago, hijodeibn said:

have a nice day too.

Last comment, I’m not mad I just want to make a point:

Criticizing fellow creatives is rude, no matter what. I don’t care what you do for a living, it puts food on your table and provides for you and those you care about. 

Weddings? Great, pay them bills. It’s better than most 9 to 5s and requires a lot of skill.

YouTube shill? Fine, pay them bills. It’s on us, the consumer, to do our own research and make the right buying decisions. 

What I don’t like is when someone mocks someone else for the work they do. It shows a lack of big picture awareness. Especially in 2020 man, everyone is scrambling. 

1 minute ago, Neumann Films said:

Last comment, I’m not mad I just want to make a point:

Criticizing fellow creatives is rude, no matter what. I don’t care what you do for a living, it puts food on your table and provides for you and those you care about. 

Weddings? Great, pay them bills. It’s better than most 9 to 5s and requires a lot of skill.

YouTube shill? Fine, pay them bills. It’s on us, the consumer, to do our own research and make the right buying decisions. 

What I don’t like is when someone mocks someone else for the work they do. It shows a lack of big picture awareness. Especially in 2020 man, everyone is scrambling. 

fair enough, I am sorry I said what I said, I was just reacting and I should have reacted better, there is no job that is not a good job, specially in today's market, and in the mess we will have after covid19, anyway, a direct offense is also not good man.

10 hours ago, Danyyyel said:

Working on film sets last year, both cameras had 3 people on them. The shooter or DP, a second assistant focus puller and his assistant. It was normal Alexa's.

That's very weird phrasing you're using. And tricky to even understand what exactly you're saying. 
But I'm guessing:
A Cam
DoP is operating
1st AC - A Cam
2nd AC - A Cam
B Cam
B Cam Op
1st AC - B Cam
2nd AC - B Cam

Now that seems normal enough to me.