New Blackmagic Announcement Soon?

ntblowz

11 minutes ago, hijodeibn said:

EOSHD is the home for the people who is not afraid to call things for what they are, if a new fancy boy in town is a waste of time, we say it loudly, fan boys always get mad, but that's not our problem,!!!

You seem to be the very definition of a fan boy. Someone who thinks their way is the only way.

I see that this camera doesn't appeal to many here on EOSHD, but then why get so worked up about it?

I don't go on a HipHop forum and get all fired up that the Foo Fighters latest album isn't Hip Hop do I?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 minutes ago, A_Urquhart said:

BMD have usually been quite open to allowing access to other NLE manufacturers their SDK's should they wish to implement them. We can only wait and see.

why?, for that time canon 8K will be running like butter on Premiere, most of the people will request it, and now is already running like butter in final cut, so no real advantage the new boy is running ok inside his own house.

I think people are missing some key things here. Built in ND, XLR audio, cheap media/accessories, 8K @ 110 fps and 4K at over 200 without cropping.

Do you know how much of a breath of fresh air all of that is compared to RED cameras? You spend $30K on a RED only for it to show up with no AC power input, no audio ports and some of the worst looking slow motion at 4K that you can imagine. 

This is BM's move to break into a new market.

4 minutes ago, hijodeibn said:

so the target is also wrong, medium/big companies have the money to rent an Alexa, why they will pick up this new boy in town?, and the rest, SOLO shooters, we have many other best options out there, a waste of time, except for fan boys and STOCK FOOTAGE SHOOTERS!!!

There is a big space between super high budget productions using Alexa and Solo shooters you are completely overlooking. 

Again, Canon made you the perfect camera, you said it yourself....why are you so angry right now?

10 minutes ago, Coiii said:

One thing it's what you prefer and other thing it's what's clients and market prefers. And that's where Canon and Sony are kings. That's why I asked for the market of this camera.

DP/Owner: Sony and Canon are better for rental and are more demanded.

Film/Media: FX9 and C300 are Netflix approved.

Digital/Ads: Alexa/Sony/Canon colors are always preferred.

Slow Motion: Rent a RED/Phantom.

The $10-$15K market it's really hard to just try to entry with a resolution race where most professionals are comfortable shooting 2K/4K, prioritizing image quality against any resolution.

I think they're going for RED's market more than anything

1 minute ago, A_Urquhart said:

You seem to be the very definition of a fan boy. Someone who thinks their way is the only way.

I see that this camera doesn't appeal to many here on EOSHD, but then why get so worked up about it?

I don't go on a HipHop forum and get all fired up that the Foo Fighters latest album isn't Hip Hop do I?

fan boy for telling this camera is a waste of time?, no man, I am just been honest, if it smell bad I am going to say it, on the other hand you are closer to the fan boys, defending a camera that you are not going to buy because of there will be better and cheaper solution in the future, I am just repeating your words!!!

Yep. This camera appeals to me since I do allot of VFX work. Pulling keys from this are going to be insanely good. Even if you composite for 4k delivery. This could very well become the next go-to VFX cam.

There is a big space between super high budget productions using Alexa and Solo shooters you are completely overlooking. 

Again, Canon made you the perfect camera, you said it yourself....why are you so angry right now?

I never said Canon make the perfect camera, you are listening your own thinking I guess, I said I will choose a canon over this camera every day, and I said R5 and R6 looks like the bargain of the year after the announcement on this new boy, when R5 and R6 are absolute useless for what we have hear until today, just do your work and check my comments in the 4 forums about the new Canon cameras, if I am a fan boy of Canon, then Canon is in real problems!!!

4 minutes ago, MurtlandPhoto said:

Okay now we know you're trolling. Enough. 

I am not trolling, this guy call me Clown before, just read the previous comments, do not expect I will not react if somebody call me clown two times before.

and I just answered him with the same offense, I did not scale it.

2 minutes ago, hijodeibn said:

I am not trolling, this guy call me Clown before, just read the previous comments, do not expect I will not react if somebody call me clown two times before.

and I just answer him with the same offense, I did not scale it.

STOCK FOOTAGE SHOOTERS!!!

Ring any bells? You offended before I responded to you...clowny. Don't mock what you don't understand.

1 minute ago, Katrikura said:

The objective of the forum is to contribute opinions, knowledge, for a healthy discussion, however, hijodeibn, it is dragging it to the disqualifications. I think we should ignore it and continue with the appreciations regarding the 12k camera.

this guy call me clown two times before, if you read previous comments you will see it.