Nikon z6 + ninja v no raw: worth it?

gethin

I've got an ad coming up.  I've shot one local tv ad on the z6, delivered in 1080. This one will also probably be 1080, but I was wondering if the ninja is a worthwhile investment, or whether I should just put the money towards a bmpcc4k kit. (Or z-cam E2)  The ad will have a bit of slowmo in it, the z6 slomo is barely up to it.   

Will I notice anything in z6 ProRes footage other than a little bit more highlight info? 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, gethin said:

I've got an ad coming up.  I've shot one local tv ad on the z6, delivered in 1080. This one will also probably be 1080, but I was wondering if the ninja is a worthwhile investment, or whether I should just put the money towards a bmpcc4k kit. (Or z-cam E2)  The ad will have a bit of slowmo in it, the z6 slomo is barely up to it.   

Will I notice anything in z6 ProRes footage other than a little bit more highlight info? 

N-log gives you way more dynamic range and color information. You can only go to 60p to external recorder though. RAW seems to be worth it if you have an NLE that supports it.

Honestly I would recommend it, if not for this project for future ones.