Sigma MC-21 firmware update and Leica SL2

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Anyone have luck installing this update via an SL-2? When I try it just shows the circle arrow busy thing for a fraction of a second then gives up. Camera shows "Adapter Firmware Version" as 1.0, enter submenu, try "Start update" then the above behavior. Tried freshly formatted cards with the file on it.

(never mind-- note, be sure to pick the right mount type, the link in post is for SA - L, not EF - L)

On 7/1/2020 at 11:02 AM, Geoff_L said:

Great, thanks Andrew ! Now, let us hope Panasonic will do the same for the S serie !

I second that. Was doing a short with a powerbank in my pocket or hooked to a tripod. Camera loads slower than the speed it takes power while filming. So in between shots the battery can load from the powerbank. Not perfect but helpful. Just watch out the flimsy usb-c connection.

9 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

I second that. Was doing a short with a powerbank in my pocket or hooked to a tripod. Camera loads slower than the speed it takes power while filming. So in between shots the battery can load from the powerbank. Not perfect but helpful. Just watch out the flimsy usb-c connection.

You must use a powerbank with PD(powerdelivery), so it charge the battery when the camera rolls.

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07YBVW4NN/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_il4aFbR8WQME6