Sigma 18-35 BIG offer in Adorama

Eduardo Granadsztejn

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 6/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, Eduardo Granadsztejn said:

Hurry! Better price than used!

I always hope as many people as possible buy up during these crazy insane sales! As that should help suppress the secondhand market and make their prices drop to more affordable prices too 😉

Although that doesn't always happen, I was amazed at how looooooooooooooong it took before the OG BMPCC eBay prices dropped below the US$500 sale price they went for ages ago. 

I wish we had this offer in Europe.

Did the maths and by the time I’ve paid import duty, it’s cheaper to buy here.

I need one as I stupidly sold mine last year intending to do something different which didn’t work out...

Used market is probably your best bet. The 18-35 lens is so sturdy you don't really have to worry about them going bad imho

3 minutes ago, MrSMW said:

I wish we had this offer in Europe.

Did the maths and by the time I’ve paid import duty, it’s cheaper to buy here.

I need one as I stupidly sold mine last year intending to do something different which didn’t work out...

That’s my other option. Just waiting to pull the trigger based on one months notice to what should now be the first job of the year.

Currently, that is 29th July, but will cancel if quarantine not lifted by the end of June.

Then next one should be 30th Aug, but they are getting twitchy...

Basically I’m not spending until I have to and that may not even be until Spring 2021...

1 hour ago, MrSMW said:

That’s my other option. Just waiting to pull the trigger based on one months notice to what should now be the first job of the year.

Currently, that is 29th July, but will cancel if quarantine not lifted by the end of June.

Then next one should be 30th Aug, but they are getting twitchy...

Basically I’m not spending until I have to and that may not even be until Spring 2021...

Makes sense. Its already lifted here thankfully. Hopefully the virus doesn't come back in full force tho..