Tractor Fight

hmcindie

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

nice work, i liked having the girl ride off at the end

i can relate with the matches, it never takes just one 🙄 can you still get fireworks in aus ? i think you used to be able from the nt or canberra but i'm not even sure about those states anymore, too dangerous apparently . Still i'd like to get a couple of marine flares and have a play with them sometime.

On 6/14/2020 at 4:11 AM, kye said:

Can you tell us more about the process?

Uh ah well. It was vappu here in Finland (1st of May, Walpurgis night or something which means party time). Corona had taken it's toll so we figured to go 100km north and just shoot some shit with a minimal crew. Had really no idea except 1vs1 with pyrotechnics and then figured it out on the spot (with a couple of beers). At the beginning of the shoot we took a lot of angles but nearer the end we cut that shit down and just took one or two per gag as the light was going down and we needed to start drinking more. Then our pyrotechnic made his own video with stuff on it to his own channel in finnish and I just posted the short and a couple of bts clips. All shot in 1080p60 on the eos r, edited to 25fps as we are in europe. Slapped on a LUT look like a youtube superpro. EDIT: Oh yeah, a couple of shots from an old sony rx10 ii there also.

First version was actually edited that same night haha.

I guess that's it? Relatively simple.

1 hour ago, hmcindie said:

Uh ah well. It was vappu here in Finland (1st of May, Walpurgis night or something which means party time). Corona had taken it's toll so we figured to go 100km north and just shoot some shit with a minimal crew. Had really no idea except 1vs1 with pyrotechnics and then figured it out on the spot (with a couple of beers). At the beginning of the shoot we took a lot of angles but nearer the end we cut that shit down and just took one or two per gag as the light was going down and we needed to start drinking more. Then our pyrotechnic made his own video with stuff on it to his own channel in finnish and I just posted the short and a couple of bts clips. All shot in 1080p60 on the eos r, edited to 25fps as we are in europe. Slapped on a LUT look like a youtube superpro. EDIT: Oh yeah, a couple of shots from an old sony rx10 ii there also.

First version was actually edited that same night haha.

I guess that's it? Relatively simple.

Great stuff...  and of course, mixing alcohol and explosives is always a great idea!!!*

*No, it's not.

1 hour ago, kye said:

Great stuff...  and of course, mixing alcohol and explosives is always a great idea!!!*

I'm only behind the camera and stay away from those so my alcohol drinking only leads to some floaty camera movements to give it that handheld edge(tm).