Andrew Reset My Rep 😂

Snowbro

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Ok, you win the internet battles. Honestly, I have had no ill intent towards you Andrew, this is your forum/blog and you should do as you please.

I just saw some self destructive behavior in this last year and it seemed out of character. I think that you have demonstrated that you have a ton of potential in this industry and I felt that you had been above some of the nonsense I have seen lately. I guess you can choose to be that dude, Trump did it in politics and says whatever he wants lol. My goal was to just hopefully get you to think a little about what you are doing. I'm sure you don't care and hopefully not, but I think you are severely limiting yourself.

Remember, true friends will tell you what you don't want to hear (not that I am or want to be, I just enjoyed your content in the past). 

• Administrators

Yes snow bro I am enlightened now. A sudden new dawn of self reflection is upon me as a result of your wisdom.

I have chosen to be that dude you aspire to be.

That dude did it in politics and now says whatever he wants lol

Before now I was severely limiting myself. But now I can now say what I want, do what I want, even grab a pussy if I want.

I embody your values now. Wonderful isn't it.

The professionalism has returned, thank you for listening Andrew. I hope we can put this behind us and continue to help fellow amature film enthusiasts.

Edit: oh no, someone erased the 10+ comment likes/rep I had on my posts on this thread already. I hope that you can look into it andrew. I think that we have a communist hacker censoring peoples freedom of speech and votes. I know that you just made a thread about how shitty dpreview is for censoring users, im sure that you will right this wrong!

andrew reid 6/3/2020 - "I have also been subject to censorship on the DPReview forum (my URL is banned completely) so I know what it's like to have your voice silenced from a community."

Just now, Andrew Reid said:

Crying about censorship again are we?

What a crybaby.

You are such a stupid hypocrite hahaha. Btw, just so everyone here knows, he has now banned my home IP. Missed my changing cellular IP though. Why not just get the balls and ban my account? That coward ban didnt work. 

All hail the troll who lives under hundreds the bridges he burns! Andrew Trump everyone! He says whatever is on his mind and must be a honey badger because a honey badger just dont give a shit! haha

Just now, Snowbro said:

All hail the troll who lives under hundreds the bridges he burns! Andrew Trump everyone! He says whatever is on his mind and must be a honey badger because a honey badger just dont give a shit! haha

Won't let me edit now, sorry I missed an of there:

All hail the troll who lives under hundreds of the bridges he burns! Andrew Trump everyone! He says whatever is on his mind and must be a honey badger because a honey badger just don't give a shit! haha. Censor anyone who dare to have a differn't opinion on anything! The Art of the Grudge - by andrew Trump, best seller

• Administrators

I didn't ban your IP at all. I was changing you to a group with more limited permissions.

When you are stupid it's only difficult for the rest of us.

It's not vindictive of me - it's actually a favour to the 80% of people who want to get on and use the forum without so many twits in it.

Guess what's gonna happen next.

Yep. You got your own thread locked. Another achievement.