Hipster pretending to be a big shot artist

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

But when are you going to go after blackmagic again for not inviting you? I understand this is dpreview week; I dislike dpreview as much as the next person, but this is starting to get a little petty man 🤣

Muaha, that thread title is complimenting the video way too much, Andrew!:) I wouldnt bother with this kind of content. Don´t get caught up in this. I agree with your article, how dpreview is censoring content and eoshd. But dont waste more energy on that. It is not worth a bit. Your word and truth is out. Thats perfect. Now back to EOSHD! This is what counts.

I was pretty disappointed by the video after the tasty thread title! :)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Snowbro said:

But when are you going to go after blackmagic again for not inviting you? I understand this is dpreview week; I dislike dpreview as much as the next person, but this is starting to get a little petty man 🤣

I need a map the size of Texas to work that link out. Blackmagic not inviting me to what? A video conference call on Zoom?

I am free to have an opinion on certain people in the industry.

Doesn't make me a poser.

3 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

I need a map the size of Texas to work that link out. Blackmagic not inviting me to what? A video conference call on Zoom?

I am free to have an opinion on certain people in the industry.

Doesn't make me a poser.

No, when the pocket 4k was coming out, they didnt invite you and brought a ton of kiss asses instead and you were all over that for a long time. What I'm saying is, I dont really think it's worth your time even acknowledging places like dpreview forums, we all know it's a trash bin. 

• Administrators

I still don't see the link with this topic.

Easiest thing for me would be to kiss these camera industry writer's asses and reap the reciprocal links and quid-pro-quos.

This video is one twat interviewing another in a circle jerk.

I am not interested in that. I am infamous for not being interested in it.

So what's Blackmagic got to do with it. You're saying I was butt hurt not being invited to try the new Pocket 4K when it came out? Damn right I was fucking pissed off. They deprived me of the chance to cover the new camera, because they knew I'd be honest about it.

That's how PR works my friend.

And they deprived all of you, the review too.

And then I had to spend £1300 buying the potato just to see that it was in fact all I feared.

And 6K situation was even worse. It didn't work properly and Blackmagic, rather than listen and sort it out, decided to berate me *in person* instead at IBC.

Do I feel happy that a company who doesn't value me as a customer, and *before any falling out* decides to actively snub EOSHD as a long-time blog resource for Blackmagic, with a thread of 1.2m views on just one camera? No I don't.

So what are you suggesting I do next then?

Kiss their ass?

Play the game?

FFS get a clue.

The "link" with the topic is that you get your feelings hurt way too easy and act unprofessional as !@#$ for years over it. Let something go once in awhile. 

This thread here just makes you sound jealous & petty because no one is inviting you to anything anymore. I saw you did a little troll hit piece on cinema5d in the past too. Is there a bridge left that you havent burned? I have only been here a few years, but I remember all the kicking & screaming over blackmagic & dpreview (I'm certain there are many more). It was entertaining, so thank you for that.

Do you just not want people to take you seriously? This childish behaviour only hurts you; I was trying to help you reel it back in, but this seems to be a habit & I dont see anyone helping you subdue it. 

• Administrators

It's really odd that you think my motivation for starting this topic is because I feel "left out" of the Zoom conference between DPReview's chief salesman and Cinema5D's chief salesman.

Nothing would fill me with more dread being stuck in a video with that pair.

I can assure you of that.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Snowbro said:

This thread here just makes you sound jealous & petty because no one is inviting you to anything

If we're going to make assumptions about my character, how about I make some assumptions about yours!

You just had a very high profile murder of a black man in your country and not once have you condemned it.

So why don't we start by you condemning that, just so we can get the racist stuff out the way so we can carry on talking cameras??

Or is your love of Trump making you tongue tied?

36 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

If we're going to make assumptions about my character, how about I make some assumptions about yours!

You just had a very high profile murder of a black man in your country and not once have you condemned it.

So why don't we start by you condemning that, just so we can get the racist stuff out the way so we can carry on talking cameras??

Or is your love of Trump making you tongue tied?

Hmm lets see, in your other dp review thread I started off by saying: "I think there should be a sub forum here for political stuff & I agree that what happened to George Floyd was bullshit (even though this is more about DP review & andrews grudge lol). It is really odd to mix politics and cameras but whatever."

Then: "I agree with the tribalism thing, it seems quite extreme on each side now, where it used to be much more balanced. I am for people speaking their mind, but do not tolerate racism, if you delete some bullshit racist posts & ban those assholes, I will applaud that."

Also: "I have teased you about some of the vendettas you have taken up against blackmagic and dpreview, but it is because I dont think you should bother with it. I do think you are talented in what you have created here and appreciate you opinion on cameras etc.

"Keep up the good work and I hope we can all not give in to hate. Life is too short to hate. Let's try to help free those who have been put down by it."

Oh yeah and on trump I already had said in that thread: "What would you prefer every member to be here Andrew? Am I not welcome if I am socially liberal, but economically conservative & think trump is a crazy ass? Do I have to agree with everything you say and be a rabid liberal to be welcome here? 

You have very selective memory apparently. You just get so triggered so easily, I was concurring at the start of your threads about dpreview and just said to be above this crap and you went off.